By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MS: 360 to trail behind for February and March for NA

Lol. Yeah I didn't think you'd want to back that particularly ludicrous statement up mate.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

@ starcraft

I do think it's a possibility though. If the current trend continues until the release of MGS4 I don't think there's much hope left for the 360 outselling the PS3 worldwide even for a single week.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

starcraft said:
MikeB said:
starcraft said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
LoL XBox 360 is doomed.
might as well start a thread XBox 360 will not even win a single week worldwide in 2008 lol

Want to take a one year ban bet?

Why would he want to do that, maybe you just create a backup account?

Maybe. Or maybe he just doesn't have the guts to follow through? Where are you Rock on?

I am here and I am responding. one year is too long. I would be forced to create an email address and then create another account. VGChartz only allows you to use one account per email address.

starcraft said:
Lol. Yeah I didn't think you'd want to back that particularly ludicrous statement up mate.

is that the best you can do as a troll, geez live a little and become the next troll_monster.

MikeB, Jake? Either of YOU want to take the bet?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Sony guys everywhere in this forum, i think is about time to rename the forum from vgchartz to pschartz....

starcraft said:

Face it though, if someone takes the bet and you "win" with 360 coming out ahead of PS3 for a few weeks around the release of GTA IV, that's still completely compatible with 360 getting its ass handed to it - from 2008 till forever.

The Dreamcasting of the 360 has begun.  PS3 will have 250% the lifetime sales of 360, at least. 

eliasg said:
Sony guys everywhere in this forum, i think is about time to rename the forum from vgchartz to pschartz....

I still think there may be more Ninty fanboys on this site than Sony fanboys.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

starcraft said:

come on, the ps3 did terrible last year, and even IT had a few victories over 360. there is no well in hell the ps3 will stay over 360 for the whole year, and im pretty sure that everybody in this thread knows it.

I am certain leo-j would accept the bet