By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Devil’s Third European release date set

I'm not buying it if it doesn't get spanish subtitles. I could understand the game perfectly in english, but Nintendo is not a little company and we are not in the 90s, when translating a game to spanish was an odyssey. So, having no reasons to not doing it, I'm afraid that they're not seeing my money. And it's a shame, because I really liked how the game was looking and I love the idea of mixing first/third person shooting and hack n' slash. But I have my principles.

Around the Network

English is the way forward.

Switch!!!

The game is also in french, probably is in german too.

maybe... let's see

Switch!!!

Really surprising it is coming out a few weeks after the Japanese release so either the voice acting was all done at once or the game originally had a large english voice cast.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

if it would be released in Europe with an english language, i can't see how a NoA release date would be far from the European release date. Nintendo E3 would confirm the date, i hope.

Crossing my fingers for a release on the same month (or 1 - 2 weeks later) in America. That way they can release something interesting every month from August onward...
Devil's Third - August
Yoshi's WW - September
Mario Maker - September
Fatal Frame V - October
XCX - October
Star Fox - November

Good! The game looks ludicrous, which I really like.
will be getting it if it reviews decent at least

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Edwardooo said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Sadly it will be avalible only in English, that will hurt the sales in some countries.

I think even Nintendo doesn't believe in this game, it will bomb harder than TW101.

I hope this isn't the case. The install base is bigger than it was when TW101 released, besides that game had no appeal whatsoever... At least this one could be interesting for those online shooter aficionados.

Hopefully we'll get in in North America at around the same time.

Wow, that is earlier than I expected it to be

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]