By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Best Main Legend Of Zelda game? (poll)

What is your fave Main Zelda game?

A Link Between worlds 9 3.88%

Ocarina Of Time 70 30.17%

WindWaker 39 16.81%

Twilight Princess 31 13.36%

A Link to the Past 25 10.78%

Majora's Mask 24 10.34%

Skyward Sword 23 9.91%

Link's Awakening 8 3.45%

The legend of Zelda (NES) 1 0.43%

Spirit Tracks 2 0.86%

Total:232
97alexk said:

So, waiting for E3 is when time moves the slowest and maybe we also get some more zelda U details in E3 despite what they said. 

I think we will still get a trailer in the digital event, because when they said it wont appear at E3 I think they meant as a playable demo (they said it would playable at E3 2015 before the delay)

Favorite Zelda game is Twilight Princess btw

Around the Network

Ocarina of Time, aka "The Best Game Ever Made".

And for sh*ts 'n giggles, ranked in tiers and everything;

OoT > LA > TP > MM > ALttP || SS > TWW > ALBW > ST > LoZ || AoL > OoA > OoS || PH > TMC || FS

Wind Waker, a rushed game, is the best Zelda. Yet, it's ok to delay Zelda HD.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The Fury said:
I never finished OoT, I hit that gitch apparently where you enter the room in the wrong order the scene that is mean to happen doesn't. 

If you are talking about Ruto and the supposed lack of keys in the Water Temple, that glitch is a myth. There's always a way out or to proceed .

Otherwise, if something weird happened, then yeah that s*cks .

Wind Waker!!!

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
The Fury said:
I never finished OoT, I hit that gitch apparently where you enter the room in the wrong order the scene that is mean to happen doesn't. 

If you are talking about Ruto and the supposed lack of keys in the Water Temple, that glitch is a myth. There's always a way out or to proceed .

Otherwise, if something weird happened, then yeah that s*cks .

No, it's part where there are carpenters trapped and you have to free them, them but one of them wouldn't talk to be and I couldn't free them.

Something like that, it's been a while.

Hmm, pie.

Ocarina of time and its not close.

The pacing, the dark tone, the music >>>

teigaga said:
Ocarina of time and its not close.

The pacing, the dark tone, the music >>>

Ganon's Castle is very dark.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Majora's Mask because of the integration of characters and the atmosphere it has.

I love a good Zelda thread :)

1) Ocarina of Time -- I consider this the best game ever made, so it wins this contest fairly easily. The dungeon and world design is spectacular; the music and sound design unrivaled; and the sense of wonder and discovery exceptional.

2) A Link to the Past -- The quintessential Zelda game, A Link to the Past codified what modern games know and love about the series. Mechanically and graphically, the game shines. Its boss battles and secrets are legendary. Its pacing and reward structure immensely satisfying.

3) Majora's Mask -- The strangest and boldest of the series, Majora's Mask is a love-it-or-leave it affair. Personally, I adore it. The 72-hour timeline hook is a brilliant gameplay device, and its side quests are among the best in any game, ever.

4) A Link Between Worlds -- What seems on the surface like a carbon copy of A Link to the Past is in fact an independent and surprisingly refreshing take on the Zelda franchise. The visuals pop thanks to the 3D effect on the 3DS; the amount of content is huge, both offline and online (thanks to StreetPass); and the painting mechanic is deployed to great effect throughout the game.

5) The Wind Waker -- Originally criticized for its cartoon appearance, The Wind Waker has now become a fan favorite. And for good reason. It boasts some terrific music, a surprising story line, and a huge, open world ready to be explored.