By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY x SEGA at E3: What are the 2 games? Place your bets now!!

BraLoD said:

Sanic '16 (aka Sanic '06 2)

Sanic Boom 2

It must be it

Sanic Boom 2 is on 3DS, so no.

Around the Network

I think there will be 0 Sega exclusive for the PS4 at E3.

Nights would be lovely. Don't really care about anything else Sega would make.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Might be a Sonic game.

Or finally a localisation of Phantasy Star Online 2.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Samus Aran said:
Knowing Sega it will probably be shitty, so I don't care.

Right Sony is going to fund two shitty SEGA games, lol. Verendus also said they're in-house games so it's not going to be Sonic Boom quality.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
Samus Aran said:
Knowing Sega it will probably be shitty, so I don't care.

Right Sony is going to fund two shitty SEGA games, lol. Verendus also said they're in-house games so it's not going to be Sonic Boom quality.

They pay first party devs to make shitty games, they pay devs to make shitty ports so why not pay Sega to make shitty games. 

My guesses.  Shenmue 3 and Phantasy Star 5.

kupomogli said:
Ali_16x said:

They pay first party devs to make shitty games, they pay devs to make shitty ports so why not pay Sega to make shitty games. 

Except he's probably saying this is because of Sonic Boom. And really the biggest reason he doesn't care is because they're Sony exclusives so I'm not even sure why he bothered commenting.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
kupomogli said:

Except the only reason he's probably saying this is because of Sonic Boom. And really the biggest reason he doesn't care is because they're Sony exclusives so I'm not even sure why he bothered commenting.

Outside of Sonic, Sega does produce quality.  I hate them though because rarely do the games hit the western shores.  With this announcement at E3 there's a high chance they'll release in the west.

And yeah.  He probably hasn't played anything but Sonic, so probably true.

Shining Force 4
Shenmue

I'm donating a kidney if those 2 get announced xD