By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD thread! PS4 152k; XBO: 139k; WU: 43k; 3DS 97k

Are you ready?

Fuck, YES!!!!! 179 61.94%

Boutros > Ryng Tolu :P 108 37.37%

Total:287

Splatoons sales will be 3 days worth off sales. So won't be amazingly high. I'm hoping for 150k +

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
With these 3DS numbers can we expect poor WiiU or will splatoon make WiiU shine?

What the hell is the sense?

May is generally a bad month, you can expect a bad dropped for all console, even PS4 and XBO...

And yes, probabily WU sales will be badly, but not because 3DS sales are badly. There is no connection between the two.

1 hours by now. hi guys, can you give me a link for the Gaf thread?

Ryng_Tolu said:
1 hours by now. hi guys, can you give me a link for the Gaf thread?

It usually starts in these threads and then someone will post a link there when the actual thread is posted:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054241

The PS5 Exists. 

Pavolink said:
In case those 3DS estimates are real, it will be terrible. The New 3DS effect faded early.

Ya 3DS really needs to be cheaper by now (not counting 2DS because it's a downgrade that the market has mostly rejected) it's been almost 4 years since 3DS became $169 and almost 3 years since the XL came out for $199.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

This is going to be a pretty boring month regarding hardware I think, the X1 might win. But I'm interested in the Witcher 3 numbers and the split, with that being 2 to 1 in favour of the PS4 in britain I wanna see what it looks like in the US.

Since NeoGAF is being a bitch with loading, I guess I'm sticking here.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

DerNebel said:
This is going to be a pretty boring month regarding hardware I think, the X1 might win. But I'm interested in the Witcher 3 numbers and the split, with that being 2 to 1 in favour of the PS4 in britain I wanna see what it looks like in the US.

Agreed. I'm most interested in The Witcher and Splatoon numbers as well.

DerNebel said:

Not so boring in the hardware considering that both XBO and PS4 have a strong chance for win... will be interesting imo.

After April NPD i said XBO > PS4 this time. Now im not so sure... amazon say PS4 > XBO right?

If so, PS4 probabily. Amazon never failed so far...

For the Witcher 3, probabily will be the best seller this month for 2015 so far (so, above 1.25 million).

Are you ready?

Fuck, YES!!!!! 52 53.61%

Boutros > Ryng Tolu :P 45 46.39%

Total: 97

... :'D