By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Platinum’s Unannounced E3 Game Will Likely Be Nintendo Exclusive"

What do you think of this news?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! 54 11.46%

I love the Platinum/Nintendo alliance! 287 60.93%

Bayo 3! 55 11.68%

Wonderful 102! 23 4.88%

A new game that isn't inappropriate!!! 14 2.97%

Yes to the one above this one^^^ 2 0.42%

More yesness for Answer 5!!! 2 0.42%

I hate inappropriate games!!! 2 0.42%

Day 1 buy if it isn't inappropriate! 3 0.64%

The Federal Department of... 29 6.16%

Total:471

Platinum’s Unannounced E3 Game Will Likely Be Nintendo Exclusive

It’s only been hours since we discovered that Platinum Games is planning on revealing a new title at E3, however we may now know it is a Nintendo exclusive.

Who does this mysterious Japanese Twitter account belong to, you may ask? Yusuke Hashimoto, lead game designer of Platinum and the director of Bayonetta 2! So while this is still speculative, there is a good chance he is promoting Nintendo for business reasons. However, we cannot truly be sure until E3.

What are you hoping the game is? A follow up to Bayonetta 2? Maybe Wonderful 102? Or how about something different altogether?

source

Around the Network

Wonderful 102? Might as well include Dalmatians in the title as well

But this does seem like a Platinum Game title will be announced for the Wii U at E3!

If its Bayoneta 3, will the flamewars start all over again? Will the butthurt reign supreme? XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

If its bayonetta 3, can we please have less port begging?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I think is going to be multiplatform with the WiiU included.

Around the Network

That would be cool if true, but personally I hope if it is true that it is a new IP. I don't really want a Wonderful 102 or Bayo 3 yet, though I would accept them :P

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

If it's Bayo 3 can the Wii U owners actually buy the fucking thing this time?

Maybe Star Fox Adventures 2!!!! With Bayo action style, Star Fox weapons/characters, and DINOSAUR PLANET AS THE SETTING YEA BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope they do an appropriate game. They are REALLY good at making FUN games (Bayo was a blast to play, but I HATED the cursing and sexuality of it). Please, just make a clean Bayo type game and I'd be happy.

As long as it is not Metroid i don't care where it goes. Played 4 Platinum games at this point and haven't enjoyed any of them.