By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will you miss Uncharted?

Tagged games:

To be honest, no. I really enjoyed the first 3, but I think 4 is enough for this series (5 if you count GA).

From my perspective, there's nothing about the franchise that is necessarily timeless in appeal, so it's best to end it on a good note imo.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

No. never played any of them and it doesnt even appeal to me.

Kinda. I mean, I really like every Uncharted game so far so I'll miss him, but at the same time it's good to see a developer putting its famous franchise to rest and trying out new stuff.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

i am REALLY hyped for Uncharted 4. beyond hyped. but i dont want an uncharted without nate. having said that, i want ND to move on to a new IP after UC4 and TLoU2 (we all know its coming).

Sort of. I love uncharted but at the same time I want naughty dog to explore new IP and genres as they make some of the best games around. Would like to see something fantasy or sci-fi done by them.

Around the Network

I won't miss it. I love the series like any other movie or TV show. It was great. It will have an ending. And I'll be fine without it. If they continue you it like Mass Effect 4. Making a new team. That's fine too. I don't mind if Drakes story is concluded.

Yes I will miss it. But I am glad that they are making this the "last" Uncharted game. You just have to know when to stop or risk ruing the whole damned thing. That said UC never felt stale or same-old, same-old to me all the way up to 3. But yeah 4 ought to be the last. At least for some years to come.

yes i will, i loved the first one maybe its b/c it was my first ps3 game or that there wasnt many ps3 games back then i remember playing the demo for it multiple times prior to release

i really didnt like the campaigns after that though they were alright and kept my interest but they were less TPS you didnt get waves and waves of enemies only in there coop modes you did

i do have a special place for uc2 MP though i put about 800hrs in that and really played that solely on my ps3 from launch all the way to mid 2011 it was my first game that i really got into competitive online gaming i would play other games that would come out and would think to myself i want to finish this game so i can go back to UC2 MP

i also hold one of the biggest owning threads in VGC history with uc2 http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=86948

ill probably tear up wile replaying the uncharted collection and even uc4 hope the ending of uc4 leaves room for a possible return to the franchise as nathan or even someone else

Play Me

I love the uncharted series, and I'll be sad to see it go, but I'm glad naughty dog doesn't milk a series until it's a dried husk of its former self. They make amazing games, and I can't wait to see what they announce after uncharted (probably TLOU2).