By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon is not only $60 in the United States

Pavolink said:
CarcharodonKraz said:
biglittlesps said:
I dont think its worth $60 as it lacks content and efforts needed to develop this game is not a AAA standard. Any AA or Indie related team can do this game so it should be priced around $30-40 most not AAA game price.

I'll bring one counter point to your attention.  It may have only a 6 hour campain, and, i think, 6 multiplayer levels, but i've been playing this game for a few weeks now.  My basic rule of thumb is if i put more than 20hrs into a game, then it was worth the 60 bucks.  Ive probably put 40 hours into this game for one reason alone.  It's creative.  It feels fresher (no pun intended) than anything i've played in a  loooooong time as far as multiplayers go.  For it's creativity and innovation it's worth the 60$.  I went into this game having no biases one way or another and simply hoping i wouldn't be wasting my money on a game i 'd be bored of quickly.  I've been pleasantly surprised so far.  This game is way more fun than it should be.

Only six multiplayer levels? wow

This game seriously lacks of content.

X:"baby which shirt looks better?  the green or the red"

Y: "honey i like the green shirt.  The really like the way it brings out the color in your eyes"

X: " the red doesn't make my eyes look good?! Why didn't you tell me the red shirt makes me look ugly?!" 

...sigh.

Also i think destiny had like 3 when it first released so lets use a little perspective.

Around the Network
CarcharodonKraz said:

X:"baby which shirt looks better?  the green or the red"

Y: "honey i like the green shirt.  The really like the way it brings out the color in your eyes"

X: " the red doesn't make my eyes look good?! Why didn't you tell me the red shirt makes me look ugly?!" 

...sigh.

Also i think destiny had like 3 when it first released so lets use a little perspective.

What do this have to do with the lack of content of Splatoon?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile