By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Two Man Arrested For "Man Spreading" In New York!

Unless they did a van Damme split, i can't see how you are supposed to take up more space.. It doesn't make your butt bigger does it?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

w t f

time to start arrest fat people that take up too much space then.

And those people that bring bags with them and sit them next to them.

this logic....

good to hear

things need to get worse so that people can stop being complacent when its clear that bullshit is being used to create an environment that oppresses them

Why can't people just be adults and ask them politely to make room?

Do we really need extreme government intervention for something this trivial? I swear, it must be so amazing for people to have lives great enough that their center focus of complaining is "man-spreading" on the Subway.

Thats why feminism can go f itself - it's poison and I dont want my kids exposed to that nonsense

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

time to start arrest fat people that take up too much space then.

Look who's talking? You release needles to anyone who touches you, you are one step away from jail yourself. Don't push it.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

fireburn95 said:
Thats why feminism can go f itself - it's poison and I dont want my kids exposed to that nonsense

Yes, damn those feminists for arresting this man. It's more about matter of common courtesy I feel.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

"the judge "expressed skepticism" over the charges, given that the arrests were made at 12:11am when the subway would have been relatively quiet."

"The details of the arrests emerged when the Police Reform Organising Project (PROP) produced a document that aimed to examine the NYPD's attitude towards race and class.'

Obviously foolery of behalf of the officers, maybe some underlying prejudice there.

Conegamer said:
fireburn95 said:

Yes, damn those feminists for arresting this man. It's more about matter of common courtesy I feel.

it is feminists that are pushing for these laws and creating the environment ( men are innately violent rapist killers ) condusive to creating them

They should be arrested just for being men. That's a criminal offence! Get with the times New York! Ban Manxisting!

No I'm joking, I'm a guy. You shouldn't listen to crazy people when making laws, or at least don't discriminate by gender.

Game Boy  master race