By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US June monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

thismeintiel said:
This month is going to be a little boring. Well, unless 3-4 XBO SKUS end up ahead of the PS4. I say this because if they don't, NPD will be an easy win, thanks to the Batman: AK Bundles.

June is never boring. Even if we know who will win.

Is the E3 month, and the end of scholl, that's why is a rise month for the sales, after a bigger dropped in April and May, will be amazing see the numbers.

We will see probabily PS4 at +300k, XBO at +200k, and WU at +100k! :D

Around the Network

Oo new thread time. Tagging.

Ryng_Tolu said:
thismeintiel said:
This month is going to be a little boring. Well, unless 3-4 XBO SKUS end up ahead of the PS4. I say this because if they don't, NPD will be an easy win, thanks to the Batman: AK Bundles.

June is never boring. Even if we know who will win.

Is the E3 month, and the end of scholl, that's why is a rise month for the sales, after a bigger dropped in April and May, will be amazing see the numbers.

We will see probabily PS4 at +300k, XBO at +200k, and WU at +100k! :D

MK8 couldnt even push that....

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Uncharted is currently ranked #9

UC nathan drake collection kicking ass...
awesome!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Surprised Fallout 4 is leading on PS4.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 06 December 2022

OttoniBastos said:
Fallout 4 leading on PS4? It seems that PS4 will be the machine even for wRPG

I think you may be right.  Its leading on Best Buy, Gamestop and Amazon.  With 3 mjor retailers matching up, I think its a sure bet.

However, all three show the Elder Scrolls leading on Xbox.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
UC nathan drake collection kicking ass...
awesome!

Fast rise, but I expect it to drop back quickly as well. I doubt it'll be in the top 100 this time next week. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

OttoniBastos said:
Fallout 4 leading on PS4? It seems that PS4 will be the machine even for wRPG

Not surprising considering the sales distribution of The Witcher III in the UK.