By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The "I don't care PS4 is the most powerful console" thread

starcraft said:
Aeolus451 said:
starcraft said:

This forum has an undocumented edit function on all posts.

Starcraft you are so wonderful, you're my favourite poster on the site.

Unless someone quoted you.

Starcraft- Then a solid 20-odd mods and forum admins can still mess around with your posts :P

They can quote you, might not get them anywhere

True but it doesn't hurt to try. 

Around the Network
Libara said:
Doesn't VGC have enough insecure feel good threads already? =/

let paystation owners have this one... so far i've only ever seen them from xbox and nintendo users

I just prefer sony's consoles over all others because of the games. I'm sorry but I'm a semi fanboy even though I buy all consoles.

TBH the other two fucked up so hard that PS4 could be anything and as long as it gets the games it is getting right now it is a hard console to pass.

I know I got one because Wii U has a drought worst than anything ever seen lol.

Prepare for the next gen console war today!

Around the Network

I am a hardcore Playstation Fan since 1995. But i would not like it, when they would start making weak consoles like Nintendo did with the Wii, and Wii U. They would lose a massive amount of fans. They need to stay like this for ever, have at least good Hardware, and the best exclusives imho.

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever

But if you don't care, then either will third parties. Look what happened to Vita. It was the most powerful and nobody cared.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
o_O.Q said:
Libara said:
Doesn't VGC have enough insecure feel good threads already? =/

let paystation owners have this one... so far i've only ever seen them from xbox and nintendo users

You obviously haven't been here the last year then haha.

I dont care either, that's why I was happy with ps2 and also didnt bother me that ps3 had most inferior third parties games. I would have chosen ps4 anyway.

Well for me ps3 and ps4 being the most powerfull was bônus. I just Love Sony franchises, get most 3rd parties I would care so yep wouldn't change from ps5 to another console because of a small difference in power... Now if it was a Wii vs ps3 situation then I would either change or have multi consoles on the gen start.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."