By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Sad to see 343 making some mistakes with Halo 5 MP. There are microtransactions, they only offer cosmetic stuff in arena modes, but they give one a team a tactical advantage over the other in Warzone. Also, there will be no BTB at release, so the only large scale gametype at release will be Warzone. A part of me knew they'd find a way to screw up halo 5 MP somehow. But at least Arena will be fun, and Balanced BTB is planned for after release.

Edit: They're claiming that the MT items in Warzone will be balanced by team energy levels, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Edit 2: They're saying that traditional balanced Big Team game types will be available with their own custom designed maps shortly after release. Hopefully "shortly after release" means like 1-2 months at most, not 3 + months.

its probably the more powerful verison cost more of the energy.  plus the more powerful cards are going to be rare.   also if that person dies shortly after using the card then its wasted

Around the Network
Angelus said:
MoHasanie said:

True but I wasn't a fan of the trailer either. 

So first you say the game looks interesting, but then you say you weren't a fan of the only thing they showed you from the game. Makes sense.

Well, by interesting, I meant I will keep an eye on it, but I don't think I'll get it since its not really the type of game I would play. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

The republic died because E3? Sjeez so slow during E3 =p?

shikamaru317 said:

Sad to see 343 making some mistakes with Halo 5 MP. There are microtransactions, they only offer cosmetic stuff in arena modes, but they give one a team a tactical advantage over the other in Warzone. Also, there will be no BTB at release, so the only large scale gametype at release will be Warzone. A part of me knew they'd find a way to screw up halo 5 MP somehow. But at least Arena will be fun, and Balanced BTB is planned for after release.

Edit: They're claiming that the MT items in Warzone will be balanced by team energy levels, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Edit 2: They're saying that traditional balanced Big Team game types will be available with their own custom designed maps shortly after release. Hopefully "shortly after release" means like 1-2 months at most, not 3 + months.

No BTB is not a mistake as long it will debut in 2015. And yeah, I don't like the microtransactions, and I like the sound of these powered up versions of weapons even less, but to be honest I'll gladly take that if I can get 15 free maps for it.

Nothing's really screwed up yet but 343i should tread carefully, the Halo community is very vocal and not so forgiving.

I think it's important to spur discussion in Rox... any news outside Rox is eaten alive by some fanboys. BC isn't any good and pointless, VR is good only if it bears the name Morpheus, Halo 5 isn't good loking, Gearslooks generic and uninspired, Rare's game is an MMO then not interesting, every X1/PC games deals are bad for X1 so no need to get an X1 etc... I understand people not wanting to talk much about Xbox. When dust settles a bit discussion will come back I think.

BTW Shika... you'll need to edit that sig of yours ;)

Around the Network

Wonder if rare's replay means ms is taking their ip's more seriously now. would be surprised if banjo doesnt come to xbox one soon.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Here's the statue for the 250$ collector's edition.

What's the point of a steelbook without a disk.

After looking at the sales of of Ryse and DR3 I think that MS funding sequels wouldn't be a bad idea,the NA numbers for both are pretty good 73k for Ryse and 94k for DR3 and both did around 30k in EU.

If both were made for a Holiday 2017 release then I could easily see Ryse 2 surpass Crysis 2 & 3 console lifetime sales(Crysis 2 2.5m and Crysis 3 1.7m) but only if the game score a Meta higher than 80.

MS have to go Hard on that Fallout 4 marketing and go all the way like they did with COD:AW, they should make a custom Fallout themed Xbox and Controller bundle.

shikamaru317 said:

Sorry I can't find it right now but Frankie said on neogaf that a warZone mode without ai will be in the game at launch and it will be similar to rush from battlefield. A traditional btb mode is gunna be post launch tho.

And I'm not worried about the microtransactions. The scrubs who pay for them still have to play decent to unlock them. And besides we should have unlocked most if not all of them a couple months after launch. If it bothers u only play arena until u unlocked the majority of'em. 

I'm extatic about warZone myself. And everything  hearing about it is very good. 

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.