By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

For this poll

1. ME: Andromeda
2. RDR 2
3. Prey
4. Tekken 7

The rest don't interest me very much.

Around the Network

The BC list needs some Ninja Gaiden on it. Xbox developers need to look into console game genres that are missing. Boxing, Ninja action, plane action like Crimson Skies, Mech and party games like Fusion Frenzy and 1vs100. This would remedy anything that's ailing them game wise. My opinion is not very high of them as being creative though.

Hypeee. Hope the updates continue next year.

Ghost Recon Beta. Register if you want.
https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-US/beta-registration/index.aspx

Around the Network

Great to see all the Mass Effect love!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

No farming Simulator 2018 in the poll ryuu? Smh.

First Scorpio game announced... I like Xbox One, I like the games on it this gen especially the Horizon games but I might get into VR on Scorpio next year. I say that because I had the occasion to test PSVR at Best Buy this weekend and I thought it was way better than I anticipated. I just keep thinking about Forza Horizon on VR, how amazing it would be at night in the forest. Next year can't come soon enough.

shikamaru317 said:

With Halo 5 still getting this much support more than a year after release, I think we might not see Halo 6 until 2019, and that is a good thing imo, they should take their time with Halo 6. They need time to develop a better engine, make sure that all of the release maps are custom made instead of forged, and make sure that all of the most popular gametypes are there at release.

Agree. I think we'll see it at 2018 though as I think only 25% of the team are working on the updates. And 2 Blu-ray discs please. No 50 GB download for the physical copy. Fill the two discs with Blur CGI please.

Microsoft missed two golden opportunities by not buying Broward and PopCop or whatever its name is. They have another chance with Respawn now. I'm playing Titanfall 2 now. They shouldn't miss this chance.