By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Should have kept this Soldier design, looks like a cool biological/mechanical mix

Also ODST concept art for Halo 5

ODST Dog would be awesome  

Maybe Halo 6....so much good looking Halo 5 concept art which didn't make it into the game, more here - http://imgur.com/a/tmobm

Halo 5 ODST?

Around the Network

Halo Reach sequel!!! oh wait.....

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

Halo 5 ODST?

Just Halo 5 concept art but I'd be up for Halo 5: ODST if they gave us a dog companion =P

Tbh I haven't wanted a ODST sequel since it won't have the original team.

ODST should be a game of its own. A Third Person Adventure game to explore Halo universe like never before on videogame.

It could show us more of civilians (humans/ ex-covies), worlds (glassed, varied civilizations, etc...);

It could play like ME series with a squad of 3 and lots of exploration.

Halo 3 Anniversary next year would be great.

Anyone getting Dues Ex on launch btw? I'm interested in it but I never really got around to playing the last game.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I'm renting it because I'm poor xD

In fact I'm renting almost every game releasing this year because I'm saving to get a PS4. Might buy 1 or 2, probably FH3 and CoD: IW/4 Remake.

You're planning on waiting for the NEO or are you getting the original PS4?

I keep forgetting about the Neo..... starting to hope it comes next year so I can spend less money this year xD. Then again... that means I'd be buying the NX, Scorpio, and Neo all in the same year.....

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Halo Reach sequel!!! oh wait.....

We can go back to Reach and get it destroyed all over again!

Goatseye said:

ODST should be a game of its own. A Third Person Adventure game to explore Halo universe like never before on videogame.

It could show us more of civilians (humans/ ex-covies), worlds (glassed, varied civilizations, etc...);

It could play like ME series with a squad of 3 and lots of exploration.

I think if they did that I'd rather just play as a Spartan IV, not one that is already established in the universe though, I've always said I wanted a Halo RPG but I'd take an Adventure game that's set on multiple planets with squad partners like another Spartan, Elite, Brute etc.

There's so many planets that I'd love to visit/revisit and after seeing Sanghelios on Halo 5 it makes me want to see the homeworld of other covenant species even more.

Also revisit Reach, Halo Rings, Glassed Worlds

jason1637 said:
Halo 3 Anniversary next year would be great.

You will all probably disagree with me but I'd rather they not make Halo 3 Anniversary, Halo 3 is already on Xbox One (I know..with old graphics) but still, two Halo games in a year too when I'd rather they slow down a little....Halo 6 maybe in 2019 (Though it's going to end up coming out in 2018 either way )

The more Halo the better. Jk, but a Halo 3 with updated graphics and a more advanced forge shouldn't be hard to make and it would sell really well.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

The more Halo the better. Jk, but a Halo 3 with updated graphics and a more advanced forge shouldn't be hard to make and it would sell really well.

I'm all for more Halo as long as they are really good AAA games, they can milk it as much as they want.

No mobile spinoffs, no half assed attempts like Halo Online, no broken games like Halo MCC.

Halo 5 was a little rushed with no forge at launch, lack of playlists and I didn't like the story so I'd rather they take a little longer on the mainline Halo games.

I'm fine with a really good Halo ODST Sequel, Halo RPG, I guess Halo 3 Anniversary would be okay but I most likely wouldn't buy it.

I agree Halo is better done when they take their time and not give us shitty games like the mobile spinoffs and Halo Online.

Halo 5 should have had many things at launch like you said forge, more arena playlists I.E Infection, Griftball. They also forgot to add splitscreen ;P. I liked the Story mode of Halo 5 it wasn't the best Halo story but a solid story. 

I would love a Halo RPG with MMO features like Destiny. 

NobleTeam360 said:
Anyone getting Dues Ex on launch btw? I'm interested in it but I never really got around to playing the last game.

Ya I got it preordered, one of my favorite franchises. Can't wait

Also if I'm not mistaken, the digital preorder grants you a download of the last game, if you're interested.