By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

What's got your fancy?

Well, alot of cars that I like were in the first batch, and one in this 2nd batch, but in addition, I'm hoping to see these in the following weeks:

-Delorean DMC-12

-Mitsubishi GTO/3000 GT

-1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

-Nissan 300ZX Z32

-Honda/Acura NSX (2nd generation)

-Mazda RX7 (3rd generation)

-Mazda CX-3

-Volkswagen Golf R (7th gen)

-Ford Fiesta ST (6th gen)

-Toyota Tacoma TRD

And of course I want some Porshe's, especially the 918, but I know those will come in an expansion later on just like they did for FH2 and FM6.

Looks like a lot of safe bets I'd say

Around the Network
TheSting said:
Wasn't SFV leaked or rumoured for the Xbox One recently?

Most likely fake, but hopefully there was some cluase in the contract with Sony that if the game fails to sell X ammount in a certian time frame then Capcom can release the game on other console platforms. That game is a huge flop though it will fail to surpass the vanilla version of SF4 on the 360 at least on PS4 alone.

TheSting said:
Wasn't SFV leaked or rumoured for the Xbox One recently?

Super Duper Street Fighter V Mega Championship Turbo.

I would pass if it came to Xbone. Played it on PS4, it was a letdown in every way personally.

Just finished downloading the we happy few preview.

jason1637 said:

I haven't decided whether to buy it now or wait for actual release. I'm interested to know your thoughts about the preview game.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
jason1637 said:

I haven't decided whether to buy it now or wait for actual release. I'm interested to know your thoughts about the preview game.

Ok i just played like 30 mins of the game and i am hooked. I wouldnt reccomend you buying it now but wait for laterf because before you start playing there is a disclaimer saying that the story isnt really playable until update 1.0 and that only 50% of the world is playabale.

I really like the games art direction and its interaction with its settings. At first i had the option to take the joy drug or not so i did and the game just ended there. I was just laughing because that was not expected so i tried again and didnt take the joy. The part i was playing was the E3 demo and there are many things they didnt show during E3. You can walk around to almost anything on the map and interact with it. When i was captured and trapped in this place i saw this dead lady and i was able to carry here and drop her so that was cool. I died in it because i decided to sleep for 24 hours and forgot to drink or eat anything lol so thats why i just stopped playing.

It was really fun and this is coming from a guy that had no interest in it from watching what they showed at E3. Im probably going to buy it when it releases or when the 1,0 update comes out.

jason1637 said:
Ok i just played like 30 mins of the game and i am hooked. I wouldnt reccomend you buying it now but wait for laterf because before you start playing there is a disclaimer saying that the story isnt really playable until update 1.0 and that only 50% of the world is playabale

Thanks! I'll wait for official release then. Nice to hear you like it even though I was sold the first time I saw a trailer of the game :) Art style and disturbing atmosphere reminds me of Bioshock Infinite which I loved. Everything looked bright and joyful on the surface but was sick and rotten inside. I deal with drug addicts all the time irl so the idea of everyone being one is intriguing to me.

Nice, Xbox One S actually looks quite a bit smaller than Fatbox One.

Picked up a few games this week. Got:

DOOM
TrackMania Turbo
Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition
Rare Replay
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
The Escapists
EA Access Sub

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Final Fantasy XV only 2 months out, can't wait.