By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So... Out of curiosity, have any of you created F4 characters? If so, mind showing us how they look?

Around the Network

Started Ryse yesterday, and man the game is fun. I really love the co-op modes especially.
Also i would not recommend getting a 500GB Xbox One, i just got mine Friday and i only have 183GB left. Just pay the $50 extra for a 1TB model.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

iamRockman said:
Started Ryse yesterday, and man the game is fun. I really love the co-op modes especially.
Also i would not recommend getting a 500GB Xbox One, i just got mine Friday and i only have 183GB left. Just pay the $50 extra for a 1TB model.

I really recommend to spend double or triple more for a +3TB external one, I think you will be fine for the generation.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Awesome deal. Been wanting to buy a second one for bedroom. Ill wait for the S though.

Yeah, heard the s stands for sweet! 

This place has been too quiet for the longest. Even an alt came here to turn up the heat.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
This place has been too quiet for the longest. Even an alt came here to turn up the heat.

Yeah, hopefully the release dates for the X1 S models of the 500G/1T get announce soon so we can have something to talk about :p

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Goatseye said:

Yeah, hopefully the release dates for the X1 S models of the 500G/1T get announce soon so we can have something to talk about :p

Hopefully it's not too far after the 2tb model, sales will flatline after the initial couple of weeks if they don't have a 299 model. 

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox One

WWE 2K16, Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3

Xbox 360

Spelunky, Beyond Good and Evil HD

The only thing that interests me is Beyond good and evil HD and I already have it.

Going to play all of the GWG games this month. I was just thinking about getting 2K16 and Warriors from Amazon...glad i held off. Already beat BG&E like 4 times, so i will skip that.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Opened a thread about the new bundles but nobody cares. This forum loves Xbox lol.