By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Borderlands 2 is definitely worth checking out too, it's a brilliant game with kickass dlc. Handsome Jack is the best villain ever 😆

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
Borderlands 2 is definitely worth checking out too, it's a brilliant game with kickass dlc. Handsome Jack is the best villain ever 😆

After I beat 1 should I'll probs get the handsome collection. Is the pre sequel any good?

Natsu said:

After I beat 1 should I'll probs get the handsome collection. Is the pre sequel any good?

I haven't played it since it wasn't released for X1 and I took my 360 to workplace for some NHL and Fifa. Is it available for X1 now?

KiigelHeart said:
Natsu said:

I haven't played it since it wasn't released for X1 and I took my 360 to workplace for some NHL and Fifa. Is it available for X1 now?

Yeah in the handsome collection, comes with 2 and pre sequel

http://www.amazon.com/Borderlands-Handsome-Collection-Xbox-One/dp/B00SHXKC82/ref=sr_1_1_twi_gam_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1458233773&sr=8-1&keywords=handsome+collection

shikamaru317 said:
Natsu said:

Yeah, the Pre-Sequel is pretty good, not amazing, but good. All Borderlands fans should definitely play 2, Pre-Sequel, and the Telltale game, all 3 have hints about what's going to happen in Borderland 3.

I thought gearbox was working on a different game? and yeah I played the first episode of tales and it was great so far. 

Around the Network

Happy Birthday Shika!!!

shikamaru317 said:
Natsu said:

I thought gearbox was working on a different game? and yeah I played the first episode of tales and it was great so far. 

Gearbox is pretty big, they have 4 teams now. 1 team is working on their new IP Battleborn, another is working on Borderlands 3 (started development about a year ago), the 3rd team is working on a new Brothers in Arms game, and a 4th is working on a new Duke Nukem game. The new Duke Nukem and Brothers in Arms games only started development recently I think, so Borderlands 3 should be released next after Battleborn. 

Ah nice, so I have plenty of time to get done with all the borderlands before 3 comes out

As some of you may have spotted floating around in the REQ Store last week, there’s a new REQ Pack available to check out! The Spartan’s Armory REQ Pack has a high chance of granting REQs specifically from content updates, such as Infinity’s Armory and Hammer Storm, 14 all new weapon skins and the coveted 343 Industries Assault Rifle and Magnum skins, previously exclusive to members of the studio! The pack is available now until midnight PT this Sunday, Mar. 20, and can be purchased in-game for 80,000 RP or $9.99 on the Xbox Store. Here are some of the brand new REQs you may find when opening the pack!
Blue Team Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Emblazoned with the symbol of the legendary Blue Team. Olly olly oxen free, Spartans!
Noble Team Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Can’t wait for the Memories of Reach content update in April? Get your nostalgic kick now with the Noble Team Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon skins.
Spirit of Fire Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Exitus Acta Probat. Represent the crew of the Spirit of Fire with its phoenix symbol.
Fireteam Osiris Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Navy, Army, ODST and Oni. Only the best are tasked with the most secretive of missions.
343 Industries Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Don the mantle of responsibility and deliver lead using the 343 Industries Assault Rifle and Magnum skins!

Natsu said:
As some of you may have spotted floating around in the REQ Store last week, there’s a new REQ Pack available to check out! The Spartan’s Armory REQ Pack has a high chance of granting REQs specifically from content updates, such as Infinity’s Armory and Hammer Storm, 14 all new weapon skins and the coveted 343 Industries Assault Rifle and Magnum skins, previously exclusive to members of the studio! The pack is available now until midnight PT this Sunday, Mar. 20, and can be purchased in-game for 80,000 RP or $9.99 on the Xbox Store. Here are some of the brand new REQs you may find when opening the pack!
Blue Team Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Emblazoned with the symbol of the legendary Blue Team. Olly olly oxen free, Spartans!
Noble Team Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Can’t wait for the Memories of Reach content update in April? Get your nostalgic kick now with the Noble Team Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon skins.
Spirit of Fire Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Exitus Acta Probat. Represent the crew of the Spirit of Fire with its phoenix symbol.
Fireteam Osiris Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Navy, Army, ODST and Oni. Only the best are tasked with the most secretive of missions.
343 Industries Assault Rifle and Magnum Weapon Skin: Don the mantle of responsibility and deliver lead using the 343 Industries Assault Rifle and Magnum skins!

Would like to get the req pack but have to play way to many games to get it :s.

Borderlands is a great game, but Borderlands 2 is even better by quite a bit.
Kinda like the evolution in quality that took place from Assassin's Creed to Assassin's Creed 2.