By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Can anyone give me a good recommendation on Dishonoured Definitive Edition?

Its £7.49 on Amazon and could be tempted to grab it at that price to add to the backlog :P

Around the Network

So Occulus will cost an arm and rumors has it that PSVR will cost both legs... I don't care for VR really but didn't expect prices to be this high. So is Hololens going to cost 3000 for real?

WoodenPints said:

sequels I would love to see... Sunset Overdrive is a given still one of *if not) my favourite game of the gen so far and I'd love to see a new Black and White :)

Oh forgot to add I would love to see a D4 season 2 :D

Jazz2K said:
So Occulus will cost an arm and rumors has it that PSVR will cost both legs... I don't care for VR really but didn't expect prices to be this high. So is Hololens going to cost 3000 for real?

Iv'e not really seen much about the cost of Hololens, Is it expected to be more than VR headsets?

Just hit 59 retail Xbox one games for my collection :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Jazz2K said:

Iv'e not really seen much about the cost of Hololens, Is it expected to be more than VR headsets?

Well I don't know if it's expected but imo it should since it's a full PC with Kinect and AR tech inside. Seems expensive to me... might not be because the screens don't look as advances as those in Occulus and PSVR. But the whole package sreams higher tech. 

Around the Network

The 3.000 is only for the dev kit, Dev kit of oculus rift was 350$ as an example.

I hope Microsoft can continue partnering with Capcom for Dead Rising 4. Capcom did say if any of their games make it to 2 million they would consider sequels for those games. DR3 is at 1.9 million units sold for the X1 with digital included and if they do make it I hope they use the Cloud technology for it.

Proud to be a Californian.

shikamaru317 said:
darkenergy said:
I hope Microsoft can continue partnering with Capcom for Dead Rising 4. Capcom did say if any of their games make it to 2 million they would consider sequels for those games. DR3 is at 1.9 million units sold for the X1 with digital included and if they do make it I hope they use the Cloud technology for it.

I hear rumors that Dead Rising 4 will be announced and possibly released this year. Don't know if it's exclusive or multiplat though. 

Really? Is there any source for this rumor? 

I also think that if there is a DR4 they will announced it at E3 this year since DR3 was release 3 years after DR2 in 2010 so this would sort of be  a 3 year cycle game that is available for X1(and maybe PC as well) and maybe, just maybe, a limited edition red X1 console for Dead Rising 4 and Dead Rising 3(with DR1 and 2 for backwards compatible).

Proud to be a Californian.

From October till now I've probably bought 15-20 games. I'm so pathetic

Stranger of Sword City will be released digitally March 22 and we will have the option to switch between art styles.

http://experience-en.com/news/sosc-site-open