By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jlmurph2 said:
Angelus said:

Ya I'm gonna have to stay out of this thread for a while. Y'all are too spoiler happy for me

Ikr. Yo you got a team for mp besides your bro?

Head to my dead Halo thread! It's spoiler free! (and I'm bringing it back) lmao

Around the Network

Alright Xboxians we need to do a prediction

How long do you predict it'll take NobleTeam to go back to Destiny after Halo 5 releases?

A) Few Hours

B) A day or Two

C) A week

D) A Month or more (you're kidding yourself)

jlmurph2 said:
Angelus said:

Ya I'm gonna have to stay out of this thread for a while. Y'all are too spoiler happy for me

I might have a 4th slot open for you. I'll let you know.

Edit: Wait you meant arena MP, for some reason I thought you meamnt co-op. For Arena, who I play with just depends who's online at any given point. I'll play with my clanmates when they're on, but everyone's not always around so I just mix it up. I'm sure we'll get some games in together, you were online at a lot of the same times as me during the beta.

I'm not really disappointed that Blue Team will get 3 missions if the rumors are true. I admit that I am not big Halo fan but I am STILL going to get this day one(I said this alot of times already). I feel some already jump the gun on Halo 5 and I also feel that we can't afford to get into a big discussion like this(don't ask me what I mean about this I won't say). I am going to enjoy playing Halo 5 and the multiplayer mode( when I get the Gold membership).

Proud to be a Californian.

Sorry if you think Osiris/Blue Team mission ratio is a spoiler, in that case don't read the rest of this post.

I was excited to play Locke too, mainly because the dual perspective in Halo 2 worked so well, but playing cat and mouse for about 12 missions makes Chief more like a side character or the main antagonist.

This isn't what people were expecting, and this isn't what 343i lead people to believe either. I can't judge the game just yet, I know, but nobody can deny the fact that this is a huge gamble.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
jlmurph2 said:

I might have a 4th slot open for you. I'll let you know.

Edit: Wait you meant arena MP, for some reason I thought you meamnt co-op. For Arena, who I play with just depends who's online at any given point. I'll play with my clanmates when they're on, but everyone's not always around so I just mix it up. I'm sure we'll get some games in together, you were online at a lot of the same times as me during the beta.

Co-op would be fun too. And yeah I called off the night of the 26th (11pm-7am) and the night of the 27th so its gonna be Halo nonstop.

iceland said:
Alright Xboxians we need to do a prediction

How long do you predict it'll take NobleTeam to go back to Destiny after Halo 5 releases?

A) Few Hours

B) A day or Two

C) A week

D) A Month or more (you're kidding yourself)

Same day.

Weekly reset man lol

Jazz2K said:
Wow you guys get depressed real fast. You haven't played the game yet and are ready to burry it?

Think I'll stop reading this thread for a while.

Well, I just find the decision to have Blue Team only in three missions stupid since, like I explained, for many fans Halo is like Tomb Raider and there you also don't put Lara in the second light becaue it will make many Tamb Raider fans mad. You don't say "Hey, this is our new huge Tomb Raider and you will even see Lara from time to time". This would be dumb. Not to forget that we got told something else about how much we will play Blue team. 

And the decision to have no couch co-op is horrible for me since this is a huge part of my Halo experience  and I know that this will affect many Halo fans (my best friend as example who was shocked when I told him that) and when I see Halo 5 I don't get how this wasn't possible. They fucked this totally up in my opinion and I'm sure that it would have been possible (with some limitations maybe but better than nothing). Halo was THE couch co-op shooter and now you need to be on another console to experience it with real friends... that's almost as bad as if Fifa would lose couch multiplayer. Just imagine that lol. 

This wouldn't change my decision to buy or not to buy the game so that 343i could say "well, he still bought it" and this will be probably the case with most Halo fans but it's still not smart what they did with some decisions. 

All this does obviously not change how good the story and campaign in general will be and it could be very well the best ever in Halo (really no ideea)

Man you all are a bunch of sad panda's. Instead of allready hating on 343 you should wait until you can play the game. I'm not that far into the campaign but I think it's great.

Jazz2K said:
Wow you guys get depressed real fast. You haven't played the game yet and are ready to burry it?

Think I'll stop reading this thread for a while.

lol, yeah. It's like a funeral in here.