By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just got an Xbox One today with Forza Horizon 2 don't really want anything else but I needed a good driving game with customization. I was waiting for Need for speed but after seeing it, it didn't really do it for me. So I got an xbox. How do I get into the preview program? Sorry if this isn't the right place for this. I'm a lost pony ;)

Around the Network

Wow you guys get depressed real fast. You haven't played the game yet and are ready to burry it?

Think I'll stop reading this thread for a while.

Jazz2K said:
Wow you guys get depressed real fast. You haven't played the game yet and are ready to burry it?

Think I'll stop reading this thread for a while.

Yeah, let's cheer up here. This is the most ambitious Halo thus far, gameplay, story and content wise.

We might not get Blue Team as much as we want but what matters the most, is the greatness of the journey.

I for one am excited for Locke!

I have never been a massive Halo fan, and the Chief/an inability to empathise with the guy in the suit has always been a key part of that.

This could be great, lets give it a chance.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Lol I don't think they screwed up at all. I'm excited for something fresh, new and unexpected. Bring it on

Around the Network
B-Real206 said:
I just got an Xbox One today with Forza Horizon 2 don't really want anything else but I needed a good driving game with customization. I was waiting for Need for speed but after seeing it, it didn't really do it for me. So I got an xbox. How do I get into the preview program? Sorry if this isn't the right place for this. I'm a lost pony ;)

You have to get invited by a member. Need to give your GT. Forza Horizon 2 is a very fun game. I love it. 

Oh okay, Thank you. My gamertag is B Eazy206. Anyway back to your scheduled , hope y'all enjoy Halo

crissindahouse said:

(343 already said 8-10 hours and that means good players will need less than 8).

No. They said 8-12 hours on Normal. Which means good players can play on a higher difficulty.

Ya I'm gonna have to stay out of this thread for a while. Y'all are too spoiler happy for me

Angelus said:

Ya I'm gonna have to stay out of this thread for a while. Y'all are too spoiler happy for me

Ikr. Yo you got a team for mp besides your bro?