By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hope this doesn't affect de development of their new franchise :(

Around the Network

Lego bundle is good, not for me or most of us but for the families who buy that for their kids. They needed one bundle like that but I think it should include Minecraft as well.

@Twisted Pixel

Not sure how MS is like "we don't invest so much in third-party anymore because we want to invest in our own franchises more" and then they even lose a dev. 

Independent game studio Camel 101 and Bigmoon Entertainment today announced Syndrome, a survival horror game coming to PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4, Mac and Linux in Q2 2016. Featuring Oculus Rift support, Syndrome takes the genre back to its terrifying roots as players wake up on a deserted spaceship, dazed and confused from a deep cryosleep only to discover that most of the crew are dead or… changed. In the midst of this deeply frightening environment, surrounded by reactive enemies that pick up on every move and sound, players must discover what has happened to the spaceship and how to escape its claustrophobic confines alive.
For more information about Syndrome, visit: http://www.bigmoonstudios.com/syndrome

I've been on holidays! Great to see a lot of postive Xbox news - particularly that Microsoft is going to get serious about bundles this year!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle 349$

• 500GB
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition game download
  • Superstar Cole Multiplayer Skin
  • Early Access to Gears of War 4 Beta

Xbox One With Kinect Bundle 499$

• 500GB
  • Kinect
  • Dance Central Spotlight
  • Kinect Sports Rivals
  • Zoo Tycoon

Around the Network

I will be really confused if there won't be a Fallout Bundle (this would be a huge loss and waste) and no Halo 5 bundle.

I mean, it's Fallout god damn...This game will be huge and it even deserves a special designed console bundle. 

shikamaru317 said:
crissindahouse said:

I will be really confused if there won't be a Fallout Bundle (this would be a huge loss and waste) and no Halo 5 bundle.

I mean, it's Fallout god damn...This game will be huge and it even deserves a special designed console bundle. 

Yeah, if there is no Fallout bundle and no affordable Halo 5 bundle, I think MS has officially lost their minds. Fortunately there are still 2 more bundle announcements left for Friday and Saturday. Here's hoping they saved the best for last.

I don't see what else they would announce, it has to be those two.

Yeah while I don't care whether a game is developed by 1st, 2nd or 3rd party studio, I do think Phil should start backing up his words with more 1st party studiosgames. 2016 is looking excellent tho with QB and GoW4 and also Sea of Thieves, but what next? They must have something planned if they want to push Windows and Xbox gaming.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, they pretty much have to be saving Fallout 4 and Halo 5 for last. They've already covered casuals with both a kinect bundle and a non-Kinect bundle, and they have bundles to boost the sales of their exclusives that released earlier in the year (Gears, Rare Replay, Ori), but they are still missing their big Holiday system seller bundle. Last year that was AC Unity, they made like 3m AC Unity bundles and they sold like 2m of them in November and December. Halo 5 and Fallout 4 are the most logical choices for selling a ton of systems in November and December, both games should sell at least 3m copies on XB1 before the end of the year (probably somewhere around 3-4m Fallout 4 and 5-6m Halo 5).

What if they did like an ultimate halo collection? with the mcc and halo 5? That would be pretty cool, probaly not gonnna happen I would be super suprised if it did happen.

shikamaru317 said:
Natsu said:

What if they did like an ultimate halo collection? with the mcc and halo 5? That would be pretty cool, probaly not gonnna happen I would be super suprised if it did happen.

That was what I was thinking they were going to do last Holiday when there was no Halo:MCC bundle, I figured they were going to bundle it with Halo 5 this Holiday instead. However, they've since had a Halo:MCC bundle and MCC is already in the hands of at least 3m people, so I'm not sure they'll do that now. Even if they do it, they'll probably bump the price up to $400 and I think they really need a $350 Halo bundle to move consoles. If they could manage Halo 5 + Halo:MCC for $350, that would be very nice though.

Still just a halo 5 bundle at 350 will probaly sell pretty well