By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
darkenergy said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Wow! Forza did alot better than I expected on Xbox One!
Seven million between the two games?!
I thought it will be around 4 million!

Yet some don't really like it when Forza is a success.

Yeah, I've seen your replies to them at the website article.

Around the Network

I think We Happy Few deserves to get my wildcard vote but theres a few decent games in the list.

Welcome back, Slade!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

7m unique players for Forza is impressive! Of course that includes used game sales but I'm guess that F5 and FH2 have sold 6m copies combined.

shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:
Speaking of losing people lol, what on earth happened with Versus? Feels like I constantly see him getting into it with Xbox fans now that he's got a PS4. Is he on a trial period or something where he needs to prove himself to the long term Sony fans?

Yeah, I've noticed it too. Maybe he was a secret Sony spy all along, lol.

Well  MS is simply not doing enough to make people happy and when you have a PS4 aswell you see the gap difference even more.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:
Speaking of losing people lol, what on earth happened with Versus? Feels like I constantly see him getting into it with Xbox fans now that he's got a PS4. Is he on a trial period or something where he needs to prove himself to the long term Sony fans?

Well  MS is simply not doing enough to make people happy and when you have a PS4 aswell you see the gap difference even more.

What do you mean? In terms of exclusives, I think X1 has been better so far. Of course, if you're a fan of Japanese games then the PS4 is obviously better. 

GamechaserBE said:
shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

You know, aside from some japanese games I really don't see what PS4 has to offer that makes it so much better than Xbox One. I'd like to know what MS needs to catch up to exactly... serious question.

MoHasanie said:
7m unique players for Forza is impressive! Of course that includes used game sales but I'm guess that F5 and FH2 have sold 6m copies combined.

Swings. Roundabouts. For every duplicate account or used sale, there's a single account who bought both and our lovely offline friends who aren't represented here at all (which on Xbox 360, was 1/3rd of the userbase). I'd agree with your estimation though, it's reasonable.

Looking forward to Forza 2016. Where you gonna take me this time Playground?

Yeah, Sony is getting many more Japanese games but to be honest, they come from alone, it's not "Sony doing so much". Sony is also paying for many more stuff if it comes to timed exclusivity, exclusive DLCs and so on but that's not doing much for PS4 owners, it's only doing something against owners of other platforms because PS4 owners have nothing from it, they would get all this stuff on exactly the same day without Sony paying for it.

MS got destroyed on the internet for this behaviour last gen lol

What MS is missing is advertising their stuff more here in Europe compared to Sony but not sure if you can call advertisement on TV "doing something for the fans". 

MoHasanie said:
GamechaserBE said:

What do you mean? In terms of exclusives, I think X1 has been better so far. Of course, if you're a fan of Japanese games then the PS4 is obviously better. 

I just feel like the line up of exclusives is fine, it certainly is not bad but also not amazing that people will jump to get an Xone. Quality wise is all about what you like ofcourse but quantity wise it is insane how much is not on xbox one and how many their are on PS4 while MS calls their lineup their biggest ever line up. It is like Games with Gold where they finally release 2 games a month while sony jumped it with PS plus to 4-5 a month and that is where you get the point of MS doing something or improving but their concurrent is doing more. 

I see so many PS plus deals and even very good ones while I hardly see people post postive about the new weekly Gold deals in this thread. Also Ms improved their indies line up but I just open my PS4 store and see that their are releasing way more and I don't feel that indies on Xone are so good and loved by the gaming community, see for example rocket leaque that one was popular everywhere and keeps on being very popular.  Except for Cuphead their is not much that looks amazing on the exclusive indie front in the future for xone. (their are some good ones coming up but not many that looks like they can be  big).

I don't think we will see a lot of new announcement for the next 9 months for Xone while we know before Gamescom that the line up for PS4 is huge for 2016 and with the new announcements on TGS by Sony and still the conference in Paris (and also one USA?) coming up the PS4 will only increase the gap in quantity titles. Even if you not include the +20 japanese exclusives planned/announced for PS4 in 2016 they still have a huge line up that is very diverse and feautures like PS4 VR that let people choose PS4 above Xone.  MS really should invest a lot more in creating exclusives otherwise the general view will always be 'xone is a fine console with some great games but damned PS4 that is the one to get'.