By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JLC215 said:
MoHasanie said:
I've been trying to get achievements in the MCC collection today, and this game still has problems. I was attempting to get a toy in Halo 2 (which was at the end of the mission!) and the achievement didn't unlock. So I did the mission again and nothing happened. So I wasted an hour for nothing :/ .

I gave up on MCC after so many achievements not unlocking yet say I've completed 100%

Wow, that really sucks. When was the last time you played? I haven't had any achievement glitches in a while.

Now the achievement says: Done!...unlocking, never seen that before... 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:
JLC215 said:

I gave up on MCC after so many achievements not unlocking yet say I've completed 100%

Wow, that really sucks. When was the last time you played? I haven't had any achievement glitches in a while.

Now the achievement says: Done!...unlocking, never seen that before... 

That's happened quite a few times actually. When it says that it means it's just a problem with the MS achievement servers. When they get fixed the achievement will unlock (although you probably won't be notified) and will have the correct date/timestamp.

Phew, that's a relief! Its only 5G but all together all the toys collected are worth 60G so that's why I was so annoyed. I've given up on getting the skulls though. Playing Halo 2 legendary by yourself is just too hard even with the zero multiplier skulls on, and I hate having to grenade or crouch jump! :/  

I still have couple of completed achievements in Ryse which haven't unlocked at all. Rest of cheevos that didn't unlock right away unlocked with a delay. It happens sometimes, quite annoying.

Trueachievements got their Gamercards back
http://www.trueachievements.com/n21346/gamercards-are-back.htm

I know someone in here was using them.

Barozi said:
Trueachievements got their Gamercards back
http://www.trueachievements.com/n21346/gamercards-are-back.htm

I know someone in here was using them.

Nice I was thinkign about adding something to my sig :)

Around the Network

Is ROX distributing victim cards? Cause I could swear people are using the sh*t out of it; Xbox's victim cards out there.
Fake users though.

shikamaru317 said:
Can't wait for season 2 of Hunt the Truth!

Speaking of achievements, they finally started unlocking in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood after they weren't unlocking at all 2 days ago. MS really needs to work on Achievements, make them offline again like they were on 360. I understand they wanted the achievements app to be online so developers could add new achievements and challenges to their games whenever they wanted to, but the poor stability of XBL's servers this gen so far has caused so many achievement glitches.

I agree. Lots of things worked better and faster on the 360 which is surprising. Hopefully the Windows 10 update fixes most of those problems. 

And about the stablity, I thought MS had access to Microsoft's servers, so should that help? Even though Live has been a paid service for so many years, and many people say MS has had more time and money to build better online infrastructure, I don't see any significant differences between PSN and Live. Both have problems occasionally and that's with PSN having more people using it than Live. 

Both games look good in this round, but I'll have to go with Firewatch. I'll probably never play it though :( .

Firewatch for me even though both look interesting.