By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm really impressed by how well Halo bundle is selling on Amazon!

Why is it $100 more than other bundles?

Around the Network

Plague Inc : Evolved
Shiness
We Happy Few

Ordered Dead Rising 3 and Minecraft Xbox One Edition on the Italian Amazon for 22€ total.
Could take a while until I receive it, but that's okay. Can't complain about not having enough to play.

Dragon Age Inquisition blows me away honestly. The evolution of the franchise is epic.
Now you have a voiced main character
excellent graphics (while DA:Origins wasn't impressive when it came out)
no loading screens when entering houses (chantry etc.)
vast maps with different altitudes and no unrealistic borders, while the ones in DA:O and DA II feel very claustrophobic.
Battles are insane and have an epic feeling to them now.

What I don't like so far is the inventory screen. Also my created character doesn't quite look like how I envisioned it in the preview screen. Wish I could change that, but from what I've seen you can't. She's still good looking

DR3 is very fun. I got the Apocalypse Edition. Plan on getting that Street Fighter pack for it.

Still waiting for Dead Rising 3 to be GWG or DWG.
Not in a hurry, still has a lot of games to play.

Around the Network
TheSting said:
DR3 is very fun. I got the Apocalypse Edition. Plan on getting that Street Fighter pack for it.

oh yeah the one I ordered is the Apocalypse Edition as well. Didn't even check what that includes when I bought it. lol

The price was excellent. 14€ for DR3 and 8€ for Minceraft.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Still waiting for Dead Rising 3 to be GWG or DWG.
Not in a hurry, still has a lot of games to play.

I remembered that Dead Rising 3 hasn't been rated in Germany, thus if it ever comes to GWG, German gold subscribers would get a different game.
So even if it is part of GwG next month, I have no reason to be pissed

coolbeans said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
I'm really impressed by how well Halo bundle is selling on Amazon!

Why is it $100 more than other bundles?

LE Edition of game.  It's a bit odd: comes with a hardcover but only has game download slip inside.

That's so strange. When will MS realize people don't like waiting hours for a game to download?! And I'd think those big Halo fans buying the bundle would prefer a physical copy. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Barozi said:
Ordered Dead Rising 3 and Minecraft Xbox One Edition on the Italian Amazon for 22€ total.
Could take a while until I receive it, but that's okay. Can't complain about not having enough to play.

Wow, you guys can order from different amazon's? That's pretty cool. I can't order from Amazon.com without a US address :/ . 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Barozi said:

Wow, you guys can order from different amazon's? That's pretty cool. I can't order from Amazon.com without a US address :/ . 

Yeah I even bought my PS3 back then from Amazon UK. Although I had to create a separate account.
Thought I had to do the same for the Italian Amazon but was pleasantly surprised that my German one worked.