By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It makes sense to be on IGN First, Even though its a Xbox One exclusive its a title generally followed by other console ownes with potential of making them Multi console owners. Should be a good month.

Around the Network

Avaliable later today.

Gears Ult Etd already preloaded ready to go

MS hasn't had an "X" event since X10. Should be interesting.

3,000!

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
3,000!

Nice. 3000 in 2 months is about 50 posts a day. Pretty good! 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Just reviewing the release schedule in the OP.

In the back of my head I knew the X1 had a great line up this holiday, but beginning today with Rare Replay it really is a strong finish to the year!

Good work shika!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I finally finished Lego Batman 3. It was a great game but it got a little repetitive and boring when I was trying to get all the Gold Bricks, much more than other Lego games. Its the first game I've ever fully completed with all the DLC.

My backlog has been crazy the past few weeks. Have to work on Fallout NV Ultimate Edition, Far Cry 3, finish up GTA: San Andreas (it was on sale a few weeks ago), continue Oblivion, and now I'm getting Rare Replay tomorrow.

AllThosePixels said:
My backlog has been crazy the past few weeks. Have to work on Fallout NV Ultimate Edition, Far Cry 3, finish up GTA: San Andreas (it was on sale a few weeks ago), continue Oblivion, and now I'm getting Rare Replay tomorrow.

Woah, those are some very long games! Might take some time to clear that backlog but I'd start with FC3 since that's the shortest game you mentioned.