By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
MoHasanie said:

A redisigned console will be very interesting. Its been less than 2 years before the X1 came out and the 360 didn't get a redesign for almost 5 years so does the X1 need one? I think the console is very huge and heavy so they should make a smaller version but I don't think it should come until 2016.  

Well, we have to remember that this generation is likely to be shorter than last gen, 6 years at most imo, maybe only 5. So the 1st redesign after 2 years does seem possible, with a 2nd redesign in maybe another 2-3 years. Xbox One has this image left from the Mattrick era of being a big, bulky, VCR wannabe, I could see Phil wanting to drop that lest remnant of his predcessor's mistakes. With the new Windows 10 dashboard releasing this year, MS could do a marketing campaign letting people know that both the clunky, slow UI and bulky, large exterior are gone, remove some of the negative images some people have in their minds when they think of XB1. Now is the perfect time to introduce XB1 Slim imo. We should also remember that that Halo 5 pro said Halo 5's Gamescom showing was mindblowing, I can't think of anything in-game they haven't already announced that would be mind blowing, so what if the custom Halo 5 XB1 that 343 mentioned a few months ago is actually a custom XB1 slim?

The halo 5 pro said the announcements were mind blowing. Meaning more than 1. I think we're all (gold members)gunna be playing warzone by next Friday. Possibly a custom console. And of course in game stuff.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

Based on the comments of RoTR's game director, it looks unlikely that they will change the release date

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Well Im still buying RotTR day 1 because I couldnt give a fuck about Fallout. Its one of the reasons I picked up my XBO.

In the UK Fallout 4 is 10th and Tomb Raider is 13th, Should defiantly get Fallout on the Monday and potentially the Saturday before with some luck, Gives plenty of time to play 15 hours a day before RoTR :D

Next Xbox hinted :)

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Well Im still buying RotTR day 1 because I couldnt give a fuck about Fallout. Its one of the reasons I picked up my XBO.

So much this...

fallout 4 ...apparently has 400 hours of content...jesus Christ who has that amount of spare time.not people who have kids that's for sure.

I only played about 8 hours of witcher so far..and I got it on launch day.

anyway I'm much more interested in tomb raider than fallout.tomb raider day one for me.

fallout I'll probably never buy

I will get only rottr, day one. since I loved the reboot and hate the fallout series very much.
I wonder if : witcher 2 will be bc compatible on the xbox one. because my walmart, has the silver box edition of witcher 2 for $19.99 new.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
I will get only rottr, day one. since I loved the reboot and hate the fallout series very much.
I wonder if : witcher 2 will be bc compatible on the xbox one. because my walmart, has the silver box edition of witcher 2 for $19.99 new.

Did you miss it when it was free for GWG? 

I don't plan on getting Fallout, but I'm getting Tomb Raider for my gf. I'll probably be too busy playing Halo 5 all November anyway. 

I'll probably buy Tomb Raider during the holidays but not day one. I'm sure there will be some deal at some store on Black Friday.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Buying Fallout the second it's available.

Will probably Gamefly Tomb Raider.