By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Really happy to see that Ninja Theory has confirmed that they are going to grow, they might go over 200 depending on how much their new HQ can house.

If they continue developing their games the same way they have done with Hellblade and Bleeding Edge with small focused teams then it possible that they might be able to deliver one game per year with some off years then and now by having multiple teams developing games at once.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Kinda surprised Playstation Now only has 1m subscribers considering it has roughly 50% of the marketshare (revenue). Numbers for that are kinda old but yeah...
https://www.superdataresearch.com/gaming-subscription/

Game Pass should have way more subscribers (I'm thinking of around 4 million). The problem probably is that most are using the $1 test version.

We just got the news that EA Access has 5 million subscribers.

Feels like I'm even underestimating the amount of Game Pass subscribers. Wish we'd get some hard numbers from MS.

Ryuu96 said:

Predicted this a few weeks ago.

Finished The Outer Worlds in 18 hours and 30 minutes. Did tons of sidequests as well but not quite all of them.
My opinion didn't really change. Extremely good game.
Biggest flaws are:
- tad too short
- no romance options
- texture pop in
- too easy

Overall 9/10.

Just got to grind some kills for additional achievements and replay two parts where I made a mistake that locked me out of achievements. Thankfully I saved in a couple of different slots so it shouldn't take too long.

Ryuu96 said:
Anyone going to do an X019 thread?

Bit to early, wait till the 14th =).

Around the Network

The Outer Worlds has a very good chance at winning some GOTY awards this year, personally I still think that overall it’s between RE2R and Sekiro.

35 hours and finished outer worlds. Was fun at the end I even cared about the characters. A great AAA game with an AA budget :).

Never ever stash Stronghold gunpowder barrels to Crow's Nest. Learned this the hard way as it only took one Aye of Reach bullet  to send our Brig to Davy Jones' locker .. all our Fort of the Damned haul gone. During double rep & gold event :P 

Was fun though lol. The disbelief and all.

Finished The Outer Worlds yesterday on hard difficulty. Wasn't a perfect game but I loved it. Might have been better had I played on Supernova. Now loot, skills, gear and stuff didn't matter much. 

Also the story felt a bit unfinished. Hope they'll add expansions. Characters, dialogue options and choices were great though.

Better than Fallout 4, with a low budget. 

8,5/10.

konnichiwa said:
35 hours and finished outer worlds. Was fun at the end I even cared about the characters. A great AAA game with an AA budget :).

Damn you must have finished every single quest and task in the game.
Once I hit level 30 (max level) I stopped doing side quest as they wouldn't give me any benefit. Only had a couple left but probably didn't pick up all of them.
The game has big replay value though. There are not only side quests but also main quests that are completely missable depending on your previous choices.

KiigelHeart said:

Never ever stash Stronghold gunpowder barrels to Crow's Nest. Learned this the hard way as it only took one Aye of Reach bullet  to send our Brig to Davy Jones' locker .. all our Fort of the Damned haul gone. During double rep & gold event :P 

Was fun though lol. The disbelief and all.

Finished The Outer Worlds yesterday on hard difficulty. Wasn't a perfect game but I loved it. Might have been better had I played on Supernova. Now loot, skills, gear and stuff didn't matter much. 

Also the story felt a bit unfinished. Hope they'll add expansions. Characters, dialogue options and choices were great though.

Better than Fallout 4, with a low budget. 

8,5/10.

Well they went with a point of no return, so this game is in a similar situation as Fallout 3 back in the days when it comes to DLC.
Not only that but they already tell you future events when the game is finished. That makes it kinda unlikely IMO to play as the same character or meet the same factions. It will probably be set in the distant future or somewhere else entirely.