By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
Microsoft Spain/Portugal: Forza Horizon 4 will be unveiled at E3 2018

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/forza-horizon-4-to-be-present-at-e3-2018/

Shocking development

Around the Network

I wish they milked these forza games less. Every year at E3 it's becoming obvious what's gonna be announced. Here's something you already know, Forza Motorsport 8 will be announced at E3 2019

So, with the XB1 backwards compatibility I decided to pick these 2 games up:
Fable III
Gears of War: Judgment

I also got Brute Force for the OG Xbox today, I hope that it becomes backwards compatible since it is a MS published game.

VGPolyglot said:
flashfire926 said:
I wonder if we get an announcement of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory back compat tomorrow. it would be the perfect time.

Actually, I have Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow, Chaos Theory & Double Agent for the XB, while having Double Agent, Conviction & Blacklist for the 360, so hopefully all of them become backwards compatible!

Well, looks like I jinxed it, none of these games happened :P. I thought they would've filled that one remaining space with Chaos Theory after the interview, but that didn't happen either.

We have only gotten SC: Conviction so far.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psqw5Ff16bk

At least this shows that Spencer is trying to get Exclusives.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Fable III

I also got Brute Force for the OG Xbox today, I hope that it becomes backwards compatible since it is a MS published game.

Judgement has the worst Gears Campaign but IMO the best Multiplayer by a big margin, Overrun is really fun and PvP is really fast paced. Barely anyone plays though.

Ryuu96 said:
VGPolyglot said:
Fable III

Lmao, Phil hates Brute Force.

I'm sure it'll come though, eventually...I think the Turn 10 boss was involved in Brute Force in some way.

Oh, Phil hates Brute Force? I didn't know that

Anyone played Shadow of War? Amazon has it for cheap today, and they've announced the removal of Microstransactions, so thought I'd pick it up.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Klobrille who is a leaker on resetera has hinted that the halo spinoff is multiplayer focused(I know shocker). Also durring his previous leak from 2 or 3 months ago he said the upcoming halo game is going to have the highest player count ever for halo series. People assumed that meant halo 6, but I suspect it’s actually for this spinoff. It’s probably either a battle royal game, or expanded war zone, or a mix of both.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

For a spinoff they should expand on Warzone modes and BR and then move that to Halo 6.