By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
iceland said:
voted for NA

Whoa, welcome back Ice, haven't seen you in ages. 

thanks bro, I wasn't gaming much so my interest for the site dwindled to nothing :D

Apologize for not finishing the Meta thread, that's my bad. I'm trying to get back into gaming with the Switch.

Around the Network

Vampyr for me this round, Shows quite a bit of potential so hopefully it delivers.

Barozi said:
Kaneman! said:
Agents getting no love again. Maybe it's time for another Red Faction instead. Volition, get to work.

Not possible. Volition and the Saints Row license was acquired by Koch Media and the Red Faction license went to Nordic Games (now THQ Nordic)

Oh well, I guess I can just replay Red Faction Guerrilla then.

I'll go with Code Vein, I can't vote for MvC:Infinite after what they did to Chun-Li

Voted South Park.

Around the Network

I just subscribed for EA Access last month to play Plants vs Zombies. Pretty cool I'll be playing Titanfall soon 😋

shikamaru317 said:

Rip Dishonored We really need more Dishonored fans here in XBE. It's basically the best Stealth game and the best first person Action game rolled up into one, with a really interesting late-1800's Europe based Steampunk-esque kind of settting, what's not to love?

Voted for South Park this round, enjoyed the first one and this one looks like it's going to have more gameplay depth which is a good thing.

Ive played both dishonered games. I thought 1 was pretty good but felt that 2 was boring.

Voted The Darwin Project looking foward to it.

Indies are actually getting interesting again. The indie reel at MS E3 event was repleted with unique games that weren't just pixeled 2D sidescrollers.

Ryuu96 said:
Time for Goatseye to avoid Xbox Empire for a week

Having a blurb is a good idea, not sure what to vote for yet, everyone is jumping on that survival craze recently... (Looking at Darwin Project)

Glad the wildcards are over, didn't really care about the last two rounds

Time for me to avoid this place for a week

Unto the End looks most interesting out of the 3, My ears are still bleeding from The Darwin Projects shoutcast.