By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Nevermind, just found this in an article:

• The full functionality of Far Cry 5‘s cooperative play is still unclear, but Ubisoft has confirmed the co-op will be exclusively online.

It's a shame there is no splitscreen.

Oh, this sucks

Around the Network

The culling comes to game preview next Friday. only 16 players but I will probably buy it. Got to support the battle Royale sub-genre. Hopefully it does really good and shows Microsoft the potential of this style game. Maybe they could get player unknown battlegrounds as a console exclusive.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I like the surprise that EA will start E3 on Saturday so it is now 14 days till E3 conferences start ^^'.

hudsoniscool said:
The culling comes to game preview next Friday. only 16 players but I will probably buy it. Got to support the battle Royale sub-genre. Hopefully it does really good and shows Microsoft the potential of this style game. Maybe they could get player unknown battlegrounds as a console exclusive.

I think it was already confirmed to release on XBO and PS4. So I doubt they can get it as console exclusive. The Culling is a console exclusive though as of now

derpysquirtle64 said:
hudsoniscool said:

I think it was already confirmed to release on XBO and PS4. So I doubt they can get it as console exclusive. The Culling is a console exclusive though as of now

As far as I've seen they have never said it's coming to the PS4. They have said they've been working on a Xbox port at least.

Around the Network

Guys I have a downloadable code to halo mcc. I've had it for a year and never used it, as I already own the game. Anyone want it, I'll message u the code.

hudsoniscool said:
Guys I have a downloadable code to halo mcc. I've had it for a year and never used it, as I already own the game. Anyone want it, I'll message u the code.

I could use it, was asking about MCC sales here couple of days ago.

KiigelHeart said:
hudsoniscool said:

Ok I'll send it in a bit, at the gym currently.

shikamaru317 said:

Nevermind, just found this in an article:

• The full functionality of Far Cry 5‘s cooperative play is still unclear, but Ubisoft has confirmed the co-op will be exclusively online.

It's a shame there is no splitscreen.

There is basically no split screen gaming anymore, except on Nintendo consoles.  It really is a shame.  

hudsoniscool said:
KiigelHeart said:

Ok I'll send it in a bit, at the gym currently.

Cool thanks! 😊

Just don't waste your time doing abs. A wise man at the gym once told me it's useless, because you can't kick anyone's ass with your abs. All he did was biceps and bench press