By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Treasure Gameplay Trailer

Honestly...I'm kinda digging it. And since it's free to play, there's no harm in trying it out.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Seen this on Direct. It looks extremely rough. F2P or not I likely wouldn't waste my time on it if it releases in such a state. The only reason I would probably care is KOS-MOS.

Looks amazing!!

This seems like a good blend of uncharted and left 4 dead, and seeing as how nintendo has none of those hits, it was an amazing idea to support this as a new ip in collaboration with a third party company.

As a free to play, multiplayer game, with an appeal for most ages, I can see this game reaching high popularity due to word of mouth.

Bamco will also probably make a great amount of money releasing quest expansions at $10-$15 each, with probably 1 or 2 to play for free.

If I had to guess, the graphics and quality are fairly low due to this game running online (would be huge for this game) and still being in development. As a free to play game however, many won't also make a fuss about the graphics, and the low quality would allow bamco to make great expansions at a fast rate.

Good job Bamco and Nintendo, but there is work to be done

It looks like it's not getting my interest, especially because it's F2P.

It looks a bit like Left 4 Dead...Since it's Bandai Namco and free, it won't hurt to download and try it.

Around the Network

The premise of Pyramid Raiders could be interesting... although those zombies(?), spiders(~) and mummies(-)... it's missing some traps and scarabs. The combat itself looks a bit stiff, but I'll hold off further opinions until E3?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

It's okay for a F2P.

Looks okay, and since it's free to play, I'll be downloading it when it releases :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Not my type of game but it looks better than I thought it would. Interesting.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I'm actually excited for the title.