By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year So Far?

Which one?

The Witcher 3 318 26.30%

Bloodborne 434 35.90%

Splatoon 266 22.00%

Life is Strange 28 2.32%

Dying Light 22 1.82%

Mortal Kombat X 15 1.24%

Other (post it below) 125 10.34%

Total:1,208

Bloodborne is not my cup of tea, wrong genre and concept for me and I still haven't played The Witcher 3. For me, GOTY so far is Pillars of Eternity, without a shadow of a doubt.

Around the Network

My GOTY so far is Dying Light.
But it is one of the only two 2015 games that I've played (not counting MLB The Show), and I didn't like Bloodborne at all, deleted it after about 2-3 hours of respawning...

For the rest of the year, the game that interests me the most is Just Cause 3, and am looking forward to playing Until Dawn, although I don't expect much quality, but simple pure fun.

Rocket League beta.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Having only played Splatoon on that list I can say it will be Witcher 3

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Out of the games I've played so far: Bloodborne! I haven't tried out Witcher 3 yet though.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
crackred said:
ofc the witcher. nothing Comes close

Except Bloodborne seems to outpace Witcher 3, as indicated by reviews and our poll.

like all playsation related stuff wins in every poll here?
vgc is really no indicator for that

and i though this is an personal opinion thread. and that's my personal optinion

Splatoon, although arkham knight and XCX might have something to say about that. Yarn Yoshi looks like it might be a dark horse too, it seems to be flying under the radar but looks beautiful.

Pillars of Eternity = The Witcher 3 (still haven't played Bloodborne.) I expect Xenoblade Chronicles X to beat these out for my favorite game this year.

osed125 said:
LipeJJ said:
osed125 said:

Puzzles and Dragons: Super Mario Edition.

I'm dead serious.

Is the game really worth it? I was considering getting it, but since I'm new to the series and some friends were saying mixed stuff, I ended up delaying my purchase. Sounds like you enjoy it a lot. 

I personally can't remember the last time I had so much fun with a puzzle game. Though I can see that this game is not for everyone. 

If you like puzzle games then you'll love it, but otherwise I think you should pass or wait for a price drop. At the end of the day is the same "connect 3 of the same color" type of gameplay with some twist here and there, and with (surprisingly) a lot of strategy involved, at least compared to other puzzles games.

Good to know, thanks man. 

In that case, I think I'll give it a shot since I really love puzzle and strategy games.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Bloodborne for now, the thrill in playing it is unbelievable