By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bloodstained Physical Release Possibly Confirmed?

IAmCrimsonLegion said:
I am saddened to live in a gaming world where a physical release is actually something that fans have to openly ask for and not just expect...

Digital is both cheaper for the devs and easier to get for the consumers, I dont get why ppl is so adamant about letting go of physical copies once and for all and go digital only. 

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
IAmCrimsonLegion said:
I am saddened to live in a gaming world where a physical release is actually something that fans have to openly ask for and not just expect...

Digital is both cheaper for the devs and easier to get for the consumers, I dont get why ppl is so adamant about letting go of physical copies once and for all and go digital only. 

I can't speak for everyone, but for me, I like having something I can see and feel over digital. It doesn't quite feel like you own it when it's digital. Plus, you can use and take around a physical copy over a digi one.

To OP, yeah... I want physical.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

I can't speak for everyone, but for me, I like having something I can see and feel over digital. It doesn't quite feel like you own it when it's digital. Plus, you can use and take around a physical copy over a digi one.

I understand the feeling, but I guess its more because were used to how things have always worked than because how digital actualy work. Itll take awhile to adapt to the change but I think its inevitable and probably next gen we will dealling with digital only. The newer generation wont think anything is wrong and we, the older ones, will most likely adapt.

DakonBlackblade said:
Cloudman said:

I understand the feeling, but I guess its more because were used to how things have always worked than because how digital actualy work. Itll take awhile to adapt to the change but I think its inevitable and probably next gen we will dealling with digital only. The newer generation wont think anything is wrong and we, the older ones, will most likely adapt.

Well, if next gen is digi only, we'll have to. It's that or quit the gaming space... :/

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/003/890/023/731063fc620a899f1c619e2e47ba638b_original.jpg?v=1433012157&w=700&h=&fit=max&auto=format&q=92&s=34ab19dcb01ad56aa9471fcfb9a4a8a1

Looks confirmed to me. Also, Vita version at 3.5 million.

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Well, if next gen is digi only, we'll have to. It's that or quit the gaming space... :/

If we go digital only I will stay in the past: there is no way that I'm buying digitally.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

Coming from a Reddit AMA with Koji Igarashi...

http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/234616-igarashi-teasing-details-of-physical-release-for-bloodstained-ri

we'll know in the next 38k if it will now 

We can officially call this confirmed.

bigtakilla said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Coming from a Reddit AMA with Koji Igarashi...

http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/234616-igarashi-teasing-details-of-physical-release-for-bloodstained-ri

we'll know in the next 38k if it will now 

We can officially call this confirmed.

yeah, i just posted that picture in an above post ;o;o

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick