By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BraLoD catching up with the classics: Final Fantasy 10

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:

I'm really liking the battle system, could be so much better of a game if it wasn't so weak in the story telling.

So you haven't figured out how to win battles without getting harmed.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

Damnit.......Not sure I have anymore suggestions then. Maybe that's a good thing haha

Say, have you played The Last Guardian yet?

Actually I have, but it's top secret stuff

Y u do dis :(

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

Y u do dis :(

'cause you are teasing me with your cool FF9 avi's

I like looking at them, that game really caught up on me.

I quite like this one might just keep it for a while. It's very peaceful

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

I quite like this one might just keep it for a while. It's very peaceful

Yup, but watch out for Quina, otherwise she will eat all the tasty food Eiko is planning to use to get Zidane to love her xD

Then the peace will be gone

Mmmmmm frogs

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I really enjoyed the  subtle and yet not so sbutle commentary this game has on religion. Squenix's are well educated with old and current mythologies and they went to town on this game. Anyway, FFX has a well balanced progression system that modern Squenix should learn from, and the battle system would feel close to "perfection" if you just finished the PS1 titles.

Try not to screw up your characters when you level them up. 

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
PieToast said:

I really enjoyed subtle and yet not so sbutle commentary this game has on religion. Squenix's are well educated with old and current mythologies and they went to town on this game. Anyway, FFX has a well balanced progression system that modern Squenix should learn from, and the battle system would feel close to "perfection" if you just finished the PS1 titles.

Try not to screw up your characters when you level them up. 

Well, I try to make them follow a path that seems to suit them in the sphere grid, but it's beyond stupid I have to spend points to go back to positions I already were, so if I follow a little turn or open a lock I'll have to spend points on nothing.

I guess they are well, I've being facing no trouble in battle until now.

The difficulty in FFX is a meta game, it can be as difficult as you want it to be, as is the case with the series and other good RPGs. If your party became too overpowered, just flee from the random encounters. I shouldn't tell that to you at this point, though. 

The sphere grid is a little iffy, but you'll get used to it eventually and it's really fun to micromanage your party, as is the case with the series and other good RPGs.

.- -... -.-. -..

So what do you think?!

BraLoD said:
Boutros said:
So what do you think?!

There is a thread about it, wanna me to link it to you Boutros?

Ohh yeah please! Sorry I missed a lot while I was away!

BraLoD said:
Boutros said:
BraLoD said:
Boutros said:
So what do you think?!

There is a thread about it, wanna me to link it to you Boutros?

Ohh yeah please! Sorry I missed a lot while I was away!

There is also ine about 10-2 early impressions, but I'm about to beat it as well (maybe between today and tomorrow), so you can see it if you also want to.

All right thanks I'll read it all tomorrow!