By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Press conferences Times and Where to watch

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
tagging this for later

Btw, bathesda will have that gameplay section of fallout 4 and the leaks kinda ruined this conference, i dont think this will be a good one IMO.
Only fallout 4 interests from them.

Not even a little DOOM?

Around the Network

I will definately watch Sonys press conference, like i did since 2010. CEST timezone here, its going to be an exited night!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Mike_L said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
tagging this for later

Btw, bathesda will have that gameplay section of fallout 4 and the leaks kinda ruined this conference, i dont think this will be a good one IMO.
Only fallout 4 interests from them.

Not even a little DOOM?

Nah, i hate those types of FPS, i tried doom 3 on pc but hated it, not my type of game.

Fair enough. A big part of why I love DOOM is probably due to nostalgia.

2 hours 50 mins

If people don't want to be spoiled when they miss a conference. I recommend this Neogaf spoiler free thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1060231

When you home you just open that first and watch the conference without getting spoiled (usefull if you ask me).

Bethesday at 4 AM...Not that crazy..

Around the Network

Hopefully they reveal a new Elder Scrolls game. I'm excited!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Fallout 4 is enough for me to award Bethesda a top three spot even before their conference begins. Will they rise up and take the second spot away from Microsoft? We shall see.

Not sure Im too excited for Bethesdas conference. They gona show fallout 4, its not gona have a working 3rd person perspective Im gona be sad, play the game anyway when it comes out but think that it could be so much better in 3rd person.

Funfzehn minuten

hype