By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Game You Play When You're Bored

It changes from time to time. Right now it's Assassin's Creed 4, other times it's been Plants vs. Zombies, Pikmin 2 or 3, Resident Evil Revelations, Solitaire or Candy Crush or some other thing on my Kindle, and probably some others.

Around the Network

It used to be SM3DL and DKCR3D, but I beat those. I guess it's Contra III now. I haven't played anything in that way in a while though.

Mount & Blade Warband, FIFA 15, Heroes of Might & Magic, Eador.

WhiteEaglePL said:
IAmCrimsonLegion said:
Probably a Warriors game. Offing a bunch of poor mooks by the hundreds is a good time waster.

So, are you getting Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 next month?

OT:  Whatever I feel like at the moment. I don't have games for a specific mood. But chances are it's going to be something either in my backlog or what I'm currently playing.

Perhaps. Either that or I'll just wait for 4-II.

I always come back for a good ol' game of CRAZY TAXI!! Great gameplay, kick ass soundtrack. Never gets boring.

(So much hype lol.)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8 online.

Oh man, this pretty close to an idea i had...

Get outta my head, Star!!! x ) Some of the games I play when I'm bored were, Tetris Attack ,Sonic 2, Super Gussun Oyoyo, Mega Man X, and Sailor Moon R/ TMNT4. I like arcady games that I can just sit down and play when I got a few minutes to spare...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

When I'm bored, I put any of my favourite games and play them again.

That means:

- Zelda Wind Waker HD
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Metroid
- Metroid Prime Trilogy
- Final Fantasy series (any and most of them)
- Bioshock Infinite
- Castlevania Symphony of the Night
- Batman Arkham series
- Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door
- Dragon Quest VIII
- And the list goes on...

There's not just one game that fits for this purpose. And anyway, these days, I game mostly when I am bored or don't have anything better to do, unless a game I've been hyped for just came out.

Super Mario All Stars ROM on PC.

I'll usually look through all my games and then just watch Netflix or Hulu. There's currently nothing that I go to whenever I'm bored.