By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will Until Dawn Be The Next Exclusive Hit For The PlayStation 4?

I hope it does,it looks interesting and i loved heavy rain and beyond two souls.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

............ i dont think so.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

BraLoD said:
I think some good years ago, in the PS2 era, this game could have turned into a hit, but I doubt it'll now.
To be honest I expect it to be attacked and score between the range yellow-green on MC. So around 75.

It surely is not my kind of game but it can be fun to give a go, also the box art turned great so it might get some sales by the moment buyers (really don't know how to call it in english, but end up doing a moment decision to buy because it seemed interesting by some reason, in this case the box art).

I don't doubt that this could actually happened, but we currently live in a cyber punk dystopia where most potential costumers have access to an ever-growing data bank to learn about the games their interested before they make the decision to buy them. 

.- -... -.-. -..

I think it's going to get ripped to shreds by most reviewers. It seems like the kind of game that you play with friends yelling at you, not something where you get all bro'd up and serious and keep trying to do things perfectly so you can get that platinum.

I dont know to be honest

Around the Network
Xeon said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Yeah I think that's what I'm going to do when I get it as well. gonna stream it

I'll watch for that in August!  I wonder if they can add a poll during gameplay to let viewers vote on the player's decisions.  I think some games experimented with allowing viewers to influence the game, but this feature isn't being implemented enough.  In a game like this, it would make it much more engaging.

that would be pretty cool

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick