By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox enforcement team banned me for no reason

Barozi said:

well it's possible to cheat achievements by either using a savegame of another user or by accident (glitch).
The latter happened to me once without knowing, but it's even reproducible. One of the FIFA games froze on me while I was offline and the next time I started my 360 it unlocked several online achievements.
That's technically cheating as the Xbox team can't know if that was an accident or not. They only see that I've won online achievements and don't have a time stamp for them.

Really the best thing would be waiting for a response or looking for other means of communication.

Shouldnt save games be incompatable of another user for trophies? On playstation if you copy another save file not made by your account you wont be able to get any trophies at all.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Barozi said:

well it's possible to cheat achievements by either using a savegame of another user or by accident (glitch).
The latter happened to me once without knowing, but it's even reproducible. One of the FIFA games froze on me while I was offline and the next time I started my 360 it unlocked several online achievements.
That's technically cheating as the Xbox team can't know if that was an accident or not. They only see that I've won online achievements and don't have a time stamp for them.

Really the best thing would be waiting for a response or looking for other means of communication.

Shouldnt save games be incompatable of another user for trophies? On playstation if you copy another save file not made by your account you wont be able to get any trophies at all.

well the savegames are tied to a profile, but you can extract them on a PC, change the profile ID they are tied to, move them to your 360 and then play that save as if it was yours.
There are also programs that let you cheat the contents of the savegames themselves, as in changing the amount of gold a character has in its possession, adding experience points etc.

Since it's allowed to move the savegame to a flash drive and back, there isn't any need for a modified console.

After doing a quick Google search, I can confirm that this works on the PS3 as well.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1