By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Second Producer "thinking about western version"; no plans for "For the Sequel" version; suggests future of series is up in the air

When I first read the title I thought that it meant they were not planning on localizing Bravely Second. Had me worried there for a second.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
No official plans to bring Bravely Second over? I'm gonna call....BS...

*hits cymbal*

Really though, if the Western sales of the first game weren't enough for them to bring this over, then I have no idea what the heck is up with this company. You don't end a game like that and leave a huge portion of your fans hanging. What the heck happened to Tiz!??!?!

Regarding Bravely Third, I have no idea if I should care yet, since I haven't even played Bravely Second. I just hope they change the name, and if they do expand platforms, they put it something I own. I can't see myself getting a Vita, and I'm really not into mobile gaming, so if it stays handheld, it better be on 3DS or its sucessor.

You misread the article. They're only focusing on the localisation right now, so any plans they have for a sequel/new IP will only be discussed AFTER the localisation. It's going to happen.

Munchies said:

You misread the article. They're only focusing on the localisation right now, so any plans they have for a sequel/new IP will only be discussed AFTER the localisation. It's going to happen.

I know...I just wanted an outlet for my hilarious joke. THANKS FOR RUINING IT!!!

*runs away crying*

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334