By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why Does Society On A Whole Look Down On Pedophilia?

Ka-pi96 said:
MikeRox said:
JazzB1987 said:

The problem I have with this is the following tho.

How do you know if its non-consentual?

What if the child doesnt care? I mean lets assume the kid never saw movies or watched news or whatever and NOONE ever told the child that having sex can be something bad then the kid would not care.

Someone probably already responded to this. But in the UK at least, sex with anybody under the age of 16 is automatically non-consensual as they are deemed too young to be able to give consent.

Even a 16 year old sleeping with a 15 year old is classed as rape here as the 15 year old (even if a male) is not old enough to given consent.

This is why rape laws need looking at, because to me, this "crime" is nowhere near on the same level as a violent rape. However at the moment, they are one and the same.

That's not quite true. Firstly the older person has to actually be over 18, so if they were 16/17 it's unlikely to be classed as rape (providing the person they are with is at least over 13). Secondly, it only applies if the older person knew they were underage. If they had reason to believe they weren't (whether because they look older or they claimed to be older) then that too wouldn't be classed as rape.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/9

The laws are still nonsensical tho.

Hey look at me I am still 17 years old my girlfriend is 14 YAY (me = lucky bastard!)

1 day later

Hey look at me I am 18 now and I am in jail because my girlfriend still is 14. BOOOH! (me = poor sucker. Literally because I dropped the soap and ended up as someones bitch in jail)

tying whatever ability to an arbitrary number (age) makes no sense whatsoever.

Around the Network

I'll reiterate an important point. People who support gay rights must necessarily support the rights of marginalized pedophiles.

If you don't then get comfortable because that's on the horizon for these so called "civil rights"

Ka-pi96 said:
reggin_bolas said:
I'll reiterate an important point. People who support gay rights must necessarily support the rights of marginalized pedophiles.

If you don't then get comfortable because that's on the horizon for these so called "civil rights"

I'm pretty sure I've already said this, but no that's just not true. They 'must' not do anything. Gay people and paedophiles are vastly different.

Different how, both have a supposed sexual orientation that is fixed since birth. Both are marginalized, one is becoming more accepted. Mutual consent exists in both cases. Young children can consent to sexual relationships with adults. There is a prominent dutch study on this matter.

So how are they different? 

reggin_bolas said:
Ka-pi96 said:
reggin_bolas said:

I'm pretty sure I've already said this, but no that's just not true. They 'must' not do anything. Gay people and paedophiles are vastly different.

Different how, both have a supposed sexual orientation that is fixed since birth. Both are marginalized, one is becoming more accepted. Mutual consent exists in both cases. Young children can consent to sexual relationships with adults. There is a prominent dutch study on this matter.

So how are they different? 

No no no.

Homosexuals are 2 mutually consenting partners of the same sex.

A Child can NEVER consent to a sexual act.

Herein lies the difference.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ReimTime said:
At least I know who isn't invited to my baby showers

"I have a very biased stigma against pedophiles. I'm ducking out of this thread."

Maybe you should have listened to your own advise at the top of this page.

Calm down! Those defending Pedophilia ( Ounce again the sexual attraction to children/Pre-pubescebt children and not child abuse ) in this thread probably aren't Pedophiles themselves and will not harm your child -Thank You .

P.S: We'll still send a soft toy in the mail, if you don't want us though.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

The main problem is that a person acting on these desires is that it cause a severe amount of trauma to the person that the desires are felt towards (sorry if that makes no sense, I'm having trouble phrasing my thought). A man wanting to have sex with another man is an act where both parties can consent, and that there should be no trauma in such an act.

Mr.Playstation said:
ReimTime said:

"I have a very biased stigma against pedophiles. I'm ducking out of this thread."

Maybe you should have listened to your own advise at the top of this page.

Calm down! Those defending Pedophilia ( Ounce again the sexual attraction to children/Pre-pubescebt children and not child abuse ) in this thread probably aren't Pedophiles themselves and will not harm your child -Thank You .

P.S: We'll still send a soft toy in the mail, if you don't want us though.

Didn't mean to derail your thread, m8 just trying to lighten the mood

#1 Amb-ass-ador

distasteful OT ... because it's fuc*** discusting to feel thrilled on sexual abuse of children !!!
It does not mater whether they want to rape in real or just in their fantasy, in both ways its discusting and a mental disease.

btw. "sexual orientation" and "sexual preferences" have been invented by the WHO to justify "homosexualism".
So they classify homosexualism as "sexual orientation" which is a good thing per WHO definition. On the other hand pedophilia, necrophilia, zoophilia etc. are classified as "sexual preferences" which are bad thing per WHO definition, means mental diseases.

So as you see in both cases you could say "they are just born like this" ... and it is still a stupid "excuse"

According to gender ideology there is no inborn sex/gender but only a sociological gender which you acquire during your life and which can also chage during your life. Which is bullshit of course, but you see how ridiculous some people argue for or against sth. just to justify their ideology.

So once again, according to gender ideology supporters:

Inborn SEX/GENDER does not exist at all (olthoug men are born with a penis and woman with a vagina ?!). There is only a sociological gender which you acquire during your life, so it's not possible to say/justify "they are just born with a gender like this" ...

but if it's up to "sexual orientation" then it's not something you acquire during your life but your are just born like that, inborn "sexual orientation" ?

HTF is the sex/gender itself not inborn and can be changed during life, but the "sexual orientation" is inborn and can't be changed ?!?! Just to justify the ideology?

SICK IDEOLOGIES FOR SIC PEOPLE !

Moderated - Leadified

ReimTime said:

Ho please, your baby isn't that hot

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
ReimTime said:

Ho please, your baby isn't that hot

Great, you made him cry. Or at least I think you caused it; I can never tell. Fuck babies.

WAIT NOT LITERALLY!

Shit I'm outta here

#1 Amb-ass-ador