By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster Announced (2016; PS3, PS4, XB1, 360, PC)

Nice! I loved Resident Evil Remake that just came out recently. The graphics were cleaned up very nicely and the updated control scheme made it feel more fluid. This will be a day 1 purchase for me. Remake part 2 Capcom!!

Around the Network

Great for the people that couldn't play this game back in the GC days, just like REmake.
(Still going to get the original version too, cuz me a low-tier GC collector :p)

I was hoping for this. I haven't beat the resident evil,remaster yet. I will eventually. One of the few games,I refuse to delete from ps4.

I own the Gamecube version, never played it though. The HD port of the original game was rather weak. I expect more of the same.

This is good for those who haven't played it. I think it's underrated, just as good as the original remake imo.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

great news. I didn't have a game cube and always wanted to play to game.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

2016 is pushing it, I thought they said they had a new engine which made remasters alot quicker, 7 months or more is not quick even without this new engine or whatever. I hope they meant ease of porting because waiting 7+ months for a port is a joke.