By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Screw Dolphin How do you get steam together?

If you want to play Wii games that require motion controls, you'll have to get a bluetooth adapter or a computer with built in bluetooth

But playing it on the Wii is easier :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I'm gonna ask you some questions:
1. Have you fed your Dolphin recently?
2. Have you been letting swim around in the ocean?
3. Is your Dolphin ill?
4. What's your Dolphin's name?
5. Why are you asking how to pirate games on VGC instead of feeding your Dolphin?

Captain_Yuri said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Could I not play with a keyboard
I got a wii motion plus remote(not from the bundles but came with the wii(not acessory either)
I dont have a bluetooth adaptor though

You could but its not really a good experience.

In order to do it, you have to click "Controllers" on the right then go to "Wiimotes" in the middle and where it says "wiimote 1" select "Emulated wiimote" and the click on "configure".

Then where it says "Device," select "Keyboard Mouse" and then u just configure everything by clicking on it and then pressing a key on ur keyboard or mouse.

oK

what the hell I have OpenAL32 but it says I dont -_-

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Ka-pi96 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
From the thread title I thought that you had a real life dolphin and needed help with it.

I actually thought that too

As for the rest of your post... you should probably remove that

So wait stating how to pirate stuff is against the rules . Deleted matey, but seriously if you haven't got a game released 8 years ago I think it's fine to  be a pirate.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Guys I have a copy of the game!
Im not pirating or anything people!

I just want to look smart and show people that I can play wii  games on pc damnit!!!!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network

Screw dolphin
Im done Im just gonna go and make a steam account.....
How is steam anyway?

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Could I not play with a keyboard
I got a wii motion plus remote(not from the bundles but came with the wii(not acessory either)
I dont have a bluetooth adaptor though

You could but its not really a good experience.

In order to do it, you have to click "Controllers" on the right then go to "Wiimotes" in the middle and where it says "wiimote 1" select "Emulated wiimote" and the click on "configure".

Then where it says "Device," select "Keyboard Mouse" and then u just configure everything by clicking on it and then pressing a key on ur keyboard or mouse.

oK

what the hell I have OpenAL32 but it says I dont -_-

What...? Did you make sure to download the latest verson? (4.0+)

Also, make sure u got direct X up to date and microsoft visual c++ is also up to date as well as your latest drivers

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Now the thread title sounds like you screwed over a dolphin and want to get together with a steam (boat, I guess ). How sad

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Loll, this thread is getting kinky pretty fast

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ka-pi96 said:
You screwed a dolphin? Is that animal cruelty, or was it consensual?

This is literally my most wtf thread ever

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?