By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Warner Bros Intern: Inception 2 happening as a video game.

Christopher Nolan actually mentioned a video game spin-off back in 2010.
I figured it was killed off or something, I'd say the there's a good chance it's real especially now since WB is a big time video game publisher as well with some great development teams.

Around the Network

SoM was excellent so I can see this being solid

Sounds... Interesting to say the least.

We need more games based on movies ( not releasing on smartphones ) these days. The genre is dying.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Actually the background of the story gives you infinite possibility. I think it would be pretty cool to play in the several layers of dream, with different timelines.

Now let's hope it's not another Enter the Matrix. This game was soooo bad it hurt my friend of buying it on release.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
I'm having trouble imagining how Inception would work as a game

It's WB. Probably something like this

open world with climbable towers and 500 collectibles. then you do "something" to pass the time and tick quest boxes.

Roronaa_chan said:
DerNebel said:
I'm having trouble imagining how Inception would work as a game

It's WB. Probably something like this

open world with climbable towers and 500 collectibles. then you do "something" to pass the time and tick quest boxes.

Sounds amazing.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Raw infinite subconscious will be the ultimate sandbox.

I just don't see this working out as well, most movie based franchises usually suck and tank pretty hard, I just don't see Inception translating well into a video game let alone making it exclusive to a single platform just doesn't bode well for it, it's coming from an already established movie and you'd naturally want to capitalise on that by reaching out and putting it on as many platforms as possible, that way if it does tank they can still recoup from the multiple platforms they slapped it on rather than possibly recouping so little from just a single one.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"