By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Game You're Currently Playing

Bayonetta 2. It's disgusting that the boring and repetitive Hyrule Warriors has outsold it. Grinding for money in a hack n slash in which you for the most part hammer one button in your combos is beyond monotonous.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Mario Party 10 and Helldivers

Mario Kart 8. Still need three stars on a few circuits on 200cc.

Smash Bros U, because Splatoon demo doesn't really count!

Europa Universalis 4, I restarted my Ottoman game since I understand the game more now and I wanted to have a better start. It's insanely addicting, I've already put in about 20 hours into the game.

Around the Network

Legacy of Goku 2 on gba :p

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

curl-6 said:
Skyward Sword.
Playing through it for the second time now, truly a superb game, from its brilliant dungeon designs, to its Disney-esque charm, to its controls that put the master sword right in my hand.

Hear, hear. Some of the best dungeon design in the series, and, arguably, the best motion controls in any game.

For me, it's probably Mario Kart 8. I'm still playing it, and it's as rewarding and addictive as ever. Second place goes to Shadow of Mordor.

Mario Kart 8

Right now, it's The Witcher 3. I'm usually only playing one or two games at a time and since that's the one I last bought, it'd only be natural.

Mass Effect 1, this is my fourth playthrough and it won't be my last as I am trying to Platinum the trilogy. I originally played it 3 times on the PC but with the recent flash sale on PSN, $4.80 for the trilogy was too delicious to pass up. The game was ported terribly though, hopefully ME2 and ME3 were ported with more finesse.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian