Best Worst Game?

E.T. for the 2600 3 4.23%

Superman 64 5 7.04%

Sonic '06 11 15.49%

Ride to Hell: Retribution 5 7.04%

Crazy Bus 2 2.82%

Other 45 63.38%

Total:71

One of them has to be Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and also Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects.

Around the Network

Skyward Sword. It's my favorite Zelda and I don't like seeing all the hate it gets.

Hail to the king baby (forever).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Epic Mickey is a good example!
hahaha
I try once and a while to play it and hope that it gets good.
but that hasn't happened yet!
haha

Jonathan

IAmCrimsonLegion said:
The Samurai/Dynasty Warriors games.

^this.

Since you stole mine, I am going to say the Digimon World (1-4) games. Had a decent amount of enjoyment from each.

Around the Network

Final fantasy 13 trilogy

Assassin's Creed Unity. To be fair, I played it 5 months after launch so all bugs got fixed by then.

First Person Shooters on the DS and Wii in general.
Moon for the DS and the Conduit for the Wii were both games I liked. They got decent review scores, but due to their control scheme they got a lot of hate. Wii motion controls for first person shooters has been drop for the Wii U (look at Zombi U and Splatoon) and 3DS first person shooters seem no existent (I am awaiting the Dementium remake).

Games I have Finished

http://pastebin.com/eMdjSjFc

Metroid Other M. I absolutely love the game, not to say I don't recognize its many flaws.

Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers as well.

Kinect Adventures. Had a great time playing it, used it as rehab, got most all the achievements - burned some calories. Had an all around great time.

A few of them, like the Olympid (might be named something else) are fun and challenging endurance races. I let out a crazy big cheer when I finally won it! I was so happy.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!