By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favourite console of this generation?

thoughts?

WU 120 41.67%

PS4 89 30.90%

XBO 34 11.81%

3DS 31 10.76%

PSV 13 4.51%

Total:287

well i dont like these gen at all very much so far but ill go with wii u scince im not into handhelds and ps4 and xbox one loosing because of onlines fees by default. A pc is superior to ps4/xbox one in every way so i go with wii u which had at least great exclusives a pc cant offer.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
PS4, the 3ds is not a console PSTV maybe

And which are your argomentation for say that 3DS is not a console? I'm curius. There is other argomentation withouth "is a portable"?

Ryng_Tolu said:
Ruler said:
PS4, the 3ds is not a console PSTV maybe

And which are your argomentation for say that 3DS is not a console? I'm curius. There is other argomentation withouth "is a portable"?

its a Handheld 

Ruler said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

its a Handheld 

HandHeld = console.

There is some argomentation for say that handheld is not a console?

Ryng_Tolu said:

HandHeld = console.

Use "system" instead of "console" to avoid these comments. People will assume home console.

Around the Network

I don't really have one, and I have yet to have any compelling reason to own an 8th gen console. That said; it is either the Wii U or the PS4. Based on the currently available library of games, I would have to go with the Wii U.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Ruler said:

its a Handheld 

HandHeld = console.

Its made solley to being portable tehrefor its a Handheld, you cant hoog it up to a TV its not supported in any official Way.

Out of the consoles that I actually own I would rank them 3ds

iceland said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

HandHeld = console.

Use "system" instead of "console" to avoid these comments. People will assume home console.

Even if this thread have the photo of 3DS and PSV? And even if 3DS and PSV are in the poll? Oh well...

The ones I can play Xenoblade on