By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon downgrade???

daredevil.shark said:
Darwinianevolution said:
The second image was just an alpha of Splatoon. A picture of the game's early developement.

That explains. Plus I am in my cell. He is a good troll.

A good troll? No, I think You are so anxious to hear something bad about the game that you made an involuntary hilarious thread. 

How could you thing that this is how splatoon looks now?

I really though it was only a joke at first.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
daredevil.shark said:

A good troll? No, I think You are so anxious to hear something bad about the game that you made an involuntary hilarious thread. 

How you could thing that this is how splatoon looks now?

Or he could have been joking...

Another day, another Nintendo fan oblivious to sarcasm.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

They removed all the color? Nintendo is learning

Tofu would have been a system seller... don't even know why they switched it to squids :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
fory77 said:
Nah, it's just the Jaguar port.

no, that's the upcoming Splatoon 2600 (although, that one would probably be either top-down or wireframe 3D; from actual processing capabilities that's more like a NES version with an FX Chip for the untextured polygons)

daredevil.shark said:
Darwinianevolution said:
The second image was just an alpha of Splatoon. A picture of the game's early developement.

Actually, in this case your behavior can be assumed to be trolling.  He was joking regarding a video he saw.  You felt the need to share this info without doing more research, labeling your headline with the very trolling title of "Splatoon Downgrade???" At the very least you are a lazy thread creator, and at the more sinister level you are creating clickbait to get a rise out of posters and to create the disinformation that there is indeed a downgrade to Splatoon.  Oftentimes people will only read headlines, they won't click through, and yet the disinformation has served its purpose.  You are a frequent poster on this site and I have to assume you know better, and therefore your actions are intentional...for a joke at the least, and for more nefarious purposes at worst (which I don't assume to be true).  I'm not calling you a troll...merely that your actions resemble trolling behavior.

I know...it's all in good fun; just to jest; it's the internet, get over it, yadda, yadda, yadda.  Just calling a spade a spade.

daredevil.shark said:
Darwinianevolution said:

..... you actually looked at that and believed it? Thats what your inferring.

Preorder uncancelled cancelled!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

In the future, please put a little more effort and/or research into your threads and thread titles -- this goes for every body. A simple Google search would go a long way.

You can find many of the answers here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203137

Locking.