By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo of America hires Bowser as new VP of sales

Today, Nintendo of America announced that Doug Bowser has been hired as its new Vice President of sales.

Bowser “will oversee a variety of sales-related functions, including Sales, In-store Merchandising, Retail Strategy and Retail Marketing. He will play a key role in driving national sales strategies to generate demand and achieve revenue objectives across all of Nintendo’s product lines.” He’ll also “manage Nintendo’s key retail customer relationships and will oversee retail marketing for the Nintendo World store in New York.”

Bowser previously worked at Electronic Arts. He joined the company in 2007 and most recently acted as the Vice President of Global Business Planning. Before his role at EA, Bowser worked at Procter & Gamble in a number of sales leadership roles in Asia, Latin America and the U.S.

Bowser will report to Nintendo of America’s Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Scott Moffitt. Moffitt said of today’s announcement:

You can read today’s announcement in full below.

Source: Nintendo PR

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-of-america-hires-doug-bowser-as-new-vp-of-sales/

Around the Network

Like they don't have a plumber called Mario

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

If this means more amiibo, then I'm okay with it.

Killing Mario from the inside

Bowser used to be from EA? No wonder he's evil!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

Meanwhile at Nintendo

Bowser is taking over Nintendo of America. The Mushroom Kingdom is next.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

How fitting.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

melbye said:
Killing Mario from the inside

But based on Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Mario is inside Bowser.

Uh oh... we have recursion! If the universe implodes or explodes, we know who to blame.

That's a funny last name, lol.