By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New artworks from a mistwalker project ! (Cry on ?)

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6122_en.html

[

Around the Network

I dig the style :) I think this could be friggin awesome ^^ If mistwalker keeps this kind of stuff up on the 360 I might actually have to buy one :/

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Looks very interesting. Not at all what I'd pictured for Cry On if that is in fact what the artwork is from.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

ChronotriggerJM said:
I dig the style :) I think this could be friggin awesome ^^ If mistwalker keeps this kind of stuff up on the 360 I might actually have to buy one :/

Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon are out, with strong indications that both are getting sequels.  Microsoft seem to have picked Mistwalker as their pet JRPG studio (right next to Namco with Eternal Sonata and Tales).  Count on the support continuing and purchase the strongest RPG (WRPG and JRPG) console this generation, the Xbox 360.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon are out, with strong indications that both are getting sequels. Microsoft seem to have picked Mistwalker as their pet JRPG studio (right next to Namco with Eternal Sonata and Tales). Count on the support continuing and purchase the strongest RPG (WRPG and JRPG) console this generation, the Xbox 360.

meh, maybe in time, I don't really have any interest in Blue-dragon (not a fan of the dragon quest style game's), but Lost Odyssey looks interesting, not enough to warrant a purchase yet, but interesting. If MS does in fact pick up mistwalker I might be more pursuaded to buy one, but I'll wait till a slimmed out COMPLETELY reliable unit down the road. 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Wow, the game looks pretty cool from the artwork/screenshots. Mistwalker continues to impress me as a company. I'm going to have to pick this one up when it comes out. Any general idea of a release date yet? e.g. 2008?

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I really like this one for some reason.

Actually reminds me of an Agito XIII pic.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

looks great
I love BD
and I love LO
and I will love this

Very atractive artstyle. Reminds me of the old Kings Quest games.

looks like the took Folklore and put it into a damned city.... not original at all...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453