By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Asia Exec: E3 Is Going to Be “Super Crazy Good;” Might Surpass Last Year

The part in Japanese is actually different and interesting, as it says “It came this year too! While Last year was, I think, the best ever, I have a feeling that this year will surpass it!”

While we don’t know what Sony has in store for this year’s E3, the delay of the European press briefing to October at Paris Games Week will probably allow them to fire almost all the shot at E3.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05/19/sony-asia-exec-e3-is-going-to-be-super-crazy-good-might-surpass-last-year/

Around the Network

Sony always has a good E3. Sure some better than others, but I don't think I have ever been able to say that an E3 has gone by which was lacking, atleast since I started watching which was after PS3 reveal.

fireburn95 said:

Sony always has a good E3. Sure some better than others, but I don't think I have ever been able to say that an E3 has gone by which was lacking, atleast since I started watching which was after PS3 reveal.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Oh lol this is dualshockers news. Yup, twitter is their #1 source, an opinion is news to them, or him, as we pretty much know that site is run by 1 guy.
Can't wait for the 'insider' posts of his this year.

Last years wasn't as good as previous years imo so not that hard to surpass it

Around the Network

That should not be all that difficult lol. While last year was "solid" it was nothing super good like some other years.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I don't want to rain on the parade, but I don't think their show last year was very good, so they can def surpass last year;s....

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

JayWood2010 said:

The part in Japanese is actually different and interesting, as it says “It came this year too! While Last year was, I think, the best ever, I have a feeling that this year will surpass it!”

Last year was the worst sony press conference since I can remember.

Last year was not so good:s

As long as there isn't any overly long PR talk or TV shows like Powers I think they'll do alright.